Chapter 4: The Mistake:

*So now the book is going to switch to focus more on Y/n instead of all three girls. So you won't see what Sophie is going through until she tells Y/n.*

Y/n had woken under red and yellow lilies that appeared to be having an animated conversation. She sat up and realized what the lilies were most likely talking about. The lilies were gesturing to Agatha as they spoke, who looked around confused. With a tag, they gently pulled Y/n to her feet while they quickly yanked Agatha off of the ground. The two girls gazed out at a field of girls, blooming like flowers around a shimmering lake.

They couldn't believe what they were seeing. The girls grew right from the earth. First heads poked through the dirt, then necks, then chests, then up and up until they stretched their arms and gracefully stepped onto the ground.

Y/n's eyes lit up at the sight. It was so magical, she didn't know how to react. She smiled and turned to Agatha to see her reaction and realized that it was quite the opposite of hers. Agatha looked uncomfortable and nervous as she looked at the gorgeous princesses.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Y/n asked.

"Look at them. They look nothing like me," Agatha said. "They look like you."

Y/n's face turned a bright shade of red as she looked at the ground. It wasn't uncommon for Agatha to point out her and Sophie's looks and compare them to hers. Agatha believed that she was some hideous creature while Y/n and Sophie were meant to be in fairytales. Y/n didn't agree with her.

"That's not true. They're beautiful on the outside. You're beautiful on the inside. That's what makes a princess."

Before Agatha could respond, a fairy flew close to her and bit her.

"What the-"

Agatha tried to shake the thing off her hand, but it flew and bit her neck, then her bottom.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Y/n yelled, trying to go after it.

Other fairies flew over and tried to subdue the rogue fairy as she yelled, but it bit them too, and attacked Agatha again. Both girls and the fairies tried to catch the fairy, but it moved too fast for them to even get close enough. Agatha hopped around uselessly while it continued to bite her over and over until the fairy mistakenly flew into her mouth and she swallowed.

"Agatha!" Y/n said, mouth wide.

Agatha sighed and looked at her with a confused face. Sixty gorgeous girls gaped at her from across the field. A few seconds after, Agatha started coughing, and the fairy came out of her mouth. The fairy scowled at her.

In the distance, bells rang out from the pink and blue glass castle across the lake. The teams of fairies all grabbed their girls by the shoulders, pulled them into the air, and flew them across the lake toward the towers.

Y/n allowed the fairies to gently pick her up as she smiled down at them. Agatha, on the other hand, tried to escape from them. Before she could make a run for it, she was lifted into the air by two girl fairies.

Y/n looked around at the scenery around her. Though she wasn't the happiest being this high off of the ground, she trusted that the fairies wouldn't allow her to fall. All she wanted to do was get into the castle and speak to the person in charge to figure out how to fix this.

When the fairies brought the girls down in front of the glass castle, they let go of their shoulders and let them proceed freely. Y/n was gently placed onto the ground while Agatha's two fairies held on and dragged her forward like a prisoner. It was clear the fairies didn't think she belonged there.

While Y/n walked toward the castle, mirrored words arched over golden gates ahead.

The School for Good Enlightenment and Enchantment