AUTHORS NOTE

Hello. It's been a minute...

PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS!

Sorry this isn't an update, I just thought I should acknowledge this story because whenever I check back in with this account (which isn't often) I see people commenting and voting on this story. It's honestly really cool seeing people enjoying this story (Thanks for 10k reads btw holy shit.) Originally I was just going to make this story on a permanent hiatus because my writing style has changed a lot, and I just wasn't happy with the direction the story was going. But because of the people reading and enjoying this story I have come back and ask: Should I continue this story?

If you do want me to continue there will be some changes made. I started this story 2 years ago and since then my writing has changed A LOT, so if I do return to continue this story there will be some changes.

First, I will be doing a complete rewrite. It will be mostly the same plot but a lot more fleshed out and detailed. Some storylines and subplots will be cut, but the overarching theme of Sean and Ethan being kidnapped by the Egos will stay the same.

Secondly, I don't really like writing with real people, so Mark, Tyler, Ethan, and Sean will be greatly exaggerated to the persona they put on in their videos.

Thirdly, I will probably cut back a LOT of the egos used. The first time writing it was hard juggling all the characters and egos (there were like 20+) so if you guys want a rewrite I will cut back on the egos used. I will still use the iconic ones like Dark, Wilford, Anti, Blank, and Mike, but some lesser important ones such as Sean's egos, Googiplier, and King of the Squirrels will either have a very small part or be cut from the story entirely. (There will still be cameos from Sean's characters, but this story is mainly centered around Mark's egos.)

Fourthly, the chapter will be longer. Before the chapters were so short and if I continue the chapters will be longer. I'm going to aim for around 1000 words a chapter, but it could be more or less depending on what happens.

So yeah, thank you to those who have stuck around to read this and mega thank you to those who have commented, voted, and added this to reading lists. I am so grateful to anyone who even clicked on this story. You guys are awesome and no matter if you want me to rewrite the story or just leave it alone, I am super grateful for the support I have gotten. This has honestly boosted my confidence in writing so much and has encouraged me to keep writing and improving. I have only published one work since (it is on ao3) and you guys are the ones that created that confidence. I love you all. Stay Cranky. Buh-Bye!