Gone

(This is my first Fanfic and make suggestions on ships and I will probably make them happen. Also I know I spelled Sean wrong, the device I'm doing this on doesn't can't do that apostrophe thingy so sorry 😐 Also for the sake of the story Sean, Mark, Ethan, and Tyler all live in LA)

Mark paced around his living room. He had called Ethan and Sean around 100 times. He leaves another voicemail for Ethan "Hey Ethan, please pick up, Sean hasn't been answering me either. I'm getting worried. Please call me back." Mark flops on the gray couch. Amy sits near Mark, "It's ok Mark, they probably forgot...or are just late."  Mark looks up at Amy "They were supposed to be here an hour ago." Amy sighs, "Drive over to their houses and check on them." Mark sat up and nodded. He pet Chica and Henry then went to his car driving to Sean's house.

    When Mark got there he knocked on the door...no response. Mark knew he wasn't filming because he hadn't heard any bells or screaming. He calls Sean. He hears the faint ringing of a phone from inside the house. Mark goes to the side of the house and looks through the window. Sean's phone is on his glass coffee table. 'That's weird' Mark thinks. He gets back in his car and drives to Ethan's apartment.

    Once Mark gets to Ethan's apartment building he rushes to Ethan's door. Right before he knocks he gets a call on his phone. Mark sighs in relief seeing Ethan called. He put the phone to his ear. "Hi Ethan, thank god your o-" Mark is interrupted by a dark chuckling. Mark listened. "You will never learn." The person says. "Dark." Mark mutters.