I cant think of a title

Blank watches as Dark and Xyler force Mark and Tyler watch as Ethan get beat-up by Xyler. Blank feels a hand on his shoulder. He flinches, he turns around and sees Mike holding a light blue ice cream. Mike hands the ice cream to Blanks. Blank looks at it suspiciously. "Don't worry, no drugs." Mike smiles slightly. Blanks smiles, "Thanks." Mike grabs Blank's wrist and starts leading him to a small room. The room had a grey couch and a small window to show the rain outside. Unus was in the room. Surprisingly Annus wasn't with him. Unus put some grey blankets on the couch. "W-what are you doing?" Mike leads Blank to the couch and they all sit down. "We know you don't like crowds and new people and stuff so...we figured you needed a break." Mike smiles as Unus sits on the other side of Blank. "Thanks guys." Blank responds looking outside at the rain. Mike sometimes acted like a deranged lunatic but sometimes he was really genuine and nice. Mike normally only was like this in private though, he liked keeping up his crazy persona. They sat there and had ice cream for around an hour. They just watched the rain.

~Time Skip Brought To You By: Mark's Birthday~

    Anti walked into a room looking for Blank. He walks in and sees Unus just sitting, looking at the wall. "Unus, Annus is looking for you." Anti says. Unus nods and walks out. Anti goes farther into the room and sees Blank asleep on Mike's shoulder. Mike is also asleep. Anti smiled looking at Blank. Blank looked so...peaceful. Anti decided to let Blank rest for a while longer. What Anti didn't notice was that Dark had finished showing Mark the video and was not standing in the doorway.

Mark and Tyler had been returned to their room. Dark had been kind enough to give them a first aid kit to help with Tyler's bruises and cuts. "You shouldn't have hit him." Mark told Tyler. "Yeah, well, he shouldn't have hit Ethan." Mark nodded in agreement "We can't risk you getting hurt though, we need to have strength so when we find Sean and Ethan we can fight the egos and escape." Tyler nods in agreement