Skip

⚠️ (Trigger Warning: Attempted Rape and Harassment. Nothing to graphic though.) ⚠️

The king of the squirrels, or Skip as the others nicknamed him, follows Dark around. "Please!" he begs. "No." Dark says sternly. Skip had been following Dark around for at least 20 minutes. "But why?" Skip continues begging. Dark ignores Skip. "Why can't I play with him? He is so cute and tiny. Just give me 20 minutes." Dark turns to Skip and slaps him "I said no you pervert." Skip groans. Dark looks at the peanut butter now on his hand, he goes to the nearest bathroom and washes it off, Skip follows. "Why?" Skip says looking at Dark. Dark groans "Ethan is allergic to peanut butter." Skip looks at Dark "So?" Dark sighs "Your face is covered in peanut butter." Skip looks in the bathroom mirror "Oh..." Skip says disappointedly. Dark rolls his eyes and walks away. Skip also leaves the bathroom and enters another room with just Blank. Blank is on a couch staring at the wall. Skip sits on the couch next to Blank. "Hey sweetie" Skip said flirtatiously to Blank. 'If I can't have Ethan, I'll have Blank.' Skip thinks to himself. Blank tries to move away but Skip grabs the inside of his thigh. Skip wraps his arm around Blank's shoulder. Blank tries to push Skip away but Skip grabs his arm aggressively. "St-stop" Blank stutters. Skip grabs Blanks chin and plants an aggressive kiss to his lips. Blank pushes away coughing trying to get the peanut butter off his face. Skip pushes Blank down on the couch and straddles him. He starts trying to take off Blank's hoodie. Tears start to form and Blank's eyes "P-please." Skip starts kissing Blank's neck. Skip pins Blank's arms. Suddenly Anti walks into the room "Blank I-" Anti sees what's happening and summons his knife. Anti takes the knife and stabs Skip. Skip screams in pain and Blank crawls out from under them. Skip collapses. Mike runs in the room hearing the noise. "What happened?" he asks. "I'll tell you later, can you help with....this?" Anti says motioning to Skip. Mike nods and drags Skip out of the room. Anti looks over to see Blank hugging his knees to his chest quietly crying. Anti goes over to Blank and sees he had administered his epi-pen. Anti looks at Blank hugs him. Blank flinches at first but then leans into Anti's chest. Blank holds on to Anti's shirt and sobs. Anto rubs circles into Blank's back and whispers reassurance. They stay like that until Blank's breaths even out and he falls asleep.