Hallway

(Authors Note: I know I haven't been updating. Ummmm I procrastinate... a lot. I also having been getting really into the Sanders Sides. I am also now obsessed with Be More Chill. Well I'm done with rambling so yeah. Also there be drug references.)

Mark continued stabbing the wall with the scissors they found earlier. Tyler punched the wall a few times but now he was sitting against the wall looking at his now red slightly bloody fists. Mark continued stabbing the walls. Suddenly he stabbed something that actually stabbed through. "Ty, come look at this." Tyler walked over and saw the hole in the wall. Mark pointed to a door knob, he reached to open the door. "Mark, they wouldn't leave the door unlocked there not that dumb." Tyler says unenthusiastically. Mark turned the door knob and the door opened. "I guess they are that dumb." Tyler said, stepping through the door, Mark following.

They both enter a dimly lit hallway. Mark looks around for any sign of where they are or where Ethan and Sean are. Tyler looks down the hallway unable to see where it ends. They begin to walk. They hear some gunshots fire making both men jump. "I really hate this," Mark mutters to himself. Tyler nods in agreement. They hear a distant humming. The hallway lighting changes from just dim white light to bright pink and blue lights. The walls are decorated with sprinkle wallpaper. Ice cream truck music is playing from somewhere but they can't pinpoint where. There are bloody hand prints and blood stains dotting the walls.

Mad Mike watched them walk down his hallway. He had a security camera set up that Mark and Tyler couldn't see. He laughed. Mark and Tyler jumped hearing Mike laugh. Xyler walked up behind Mike. "Hm, they escaped quicker than we thought?" Xyler stated. Mike turned off the mic right before Xyler started speaking. "Yep" Mike said, licking the ice cream in his hand. Xyler looked at the ice cream. "That's not good for you." Mike looks offended "I can have ice cream." Xyler sighed "I meant the drugs." "Oh..." Mike looked at his ice cream cone "Well um-" Mike stuttered trying to defend himself. "How high are you?" Xyler asks. "Higher than a kite." Mike giggled." Xyler sighed. "I have to go doing something for Dark. Cya." Xyler said smiling as he left. Mike smiled licking his ice cream.