Kathryn

Kathryn sat on the couch hugging a crying Amy. Amy had been crying ever since she had gotten the call from Mark. Suddenly she heard her phone start ringing, she looked and saw the call ID was just a random number. She ignored it and went back to comforting Amy. The phone buzzed again and Amy looked up. "Who's that?" she asks, wiping some stray tears. Kathryn shrugs, picking up the phone and putting to her ear. Kathryn's eyes widen and she puts the phone on speaker. "Kathryn?" They hear Tyler's voice. Amy perks up. "I'm here. I was worried sick and-" Before Kathryn could finish Amy speaks up, "Is Mark there?" "Hey, Amy." They hear Mark say. Amy smiles inching closer to the phone. The girls hear a barely audible whimper. "Who was that?" Kathryn asks worried. "No one," Tyler says. They hear Mark sigh. "Well, I was just calling to tell you we are ok. I'll call you later ok?" Tyler says. Kathryn nods then remembering they can't see her. "Stay safe, ok" Amy says. "We will. I love you." Mark says. "Love you too. " Amy smiles. Tyler hangs up the phone. Kathryn and Amy look at each other. "It sounded like someone was hurt." Kathryn says. Amy nods "but it didn't sound like Mark or Tyler." Kathryn nods in agreement "It kinda sounded like Ethan." "Yeah but they would tell us if Ethan was there, right?" Amy asks. "I would like to think so." Kathryn replied. "It probably wasn't Ethan" Amy says. "Then who was it?" Kathryn says looking at Amy. Amy shrugs thinking to herself.

(Sorry for a short chapter and not updating sooner. I have had a lot going on lately. Anyway I'm sorry. I'll try to get a longer chapter out next time. Maybe...)