Higher Than A Kite

Tyler hung up the phone and looked at Blank. Blank looked up at Tyler, fear evident in his eyes. Tyler throws the phone back at Blank "Don't try anything" Tyler threatens. Blank nods quickly.

Meanwhile, Dark was talking with Anti, Mike, and Xyler. "Where the heck is Blank and Skip!" Dark says angrily. "I dunno..." Mike smirks, clearly hiding something. Dark pinches the bridge of his nose "Mike, what did you do?" Mike smirks, "I'll never tell!" he yells and runs off. Dark sighs then looks back to Anti and Xyer "Do you guys know anything." Both dark egos shake their heads. Anti was getting nervous, he was really worried about Blank. Dark sighs. Suddenly Dark heard giggling behind him. Mike was giggling throwing white powder in the air. "It's snowing." Dark face palmed. "Is that..." Anti says looking at Mike. Mike nods giggling. Xyler shakes his head "He's as high as I kite-" "I'm higher!" Mike says twirling around the room now. "Someone needs to watch him." Dark says not trusting Mike alone. "Not It!" Anti says and rushes away. Dark looks at Xyler. Xyler sighs "You owe me." Dark smirks and leaves. Xyler turns back towards Mike to see him madly texting. Xyler walks over but Mike turns his phone so Xyler can't see it. Xyler rolls his eyes "C'mon let's go to the TV room and watch a movie." Mike nods frantacley. Xyler smiles and leads Mike to a living room area. Xyler turns around to see Mike eating some ice cream. "Where did you get that?!?" Xyler asks. Mike just giggles. They end up watching Titanic. Mike would laugh whenever someone died while Xyler was complaining that there was obviously room for 2 people on the door. Eventually they both fell asleep.

(Sorry for not updating sooner. I procrastinate. A lot. Thanks for reading. Luv you guys)