Amy

Mark and Tyler sat against the wall talking about a plan when a boy appeared in the room. His skin had a grey tint and he had black pits for eyes. The boy, who the assumed to be Blank, wiped a black tear from his eye. "Uh- D-dark s-said to call A-amy. Tell her n-not to l-look f-for you." Blank said, handing Mark a cellphone. Mark nodded and took the cellphone dialing Amy's number.

Meanwhile, Amy sat on the couch petting Chica and Henry. She looked at the time. Mark has been gone for an hour and he hasn't returned my calls or texts. I decided to text Kathryn and tell her what's going on. She said she would be right over. Amy was getting really worried 'what if he was hurt or dead or-' right that second her phone rang. It was Mark!
"Mark I'm so glad your ok I was getting worried and-"
"Amy, listen. You can't come looking for me."
"Why? Where are you?"
"I don't know, but I found Ethan, Sean, and Tyler."
"What do you mean you 'don't know'?!?"
"Amy, I'm sorry. I might not be back for a few days."
"M-Mark?"
Mark could tell she was crying 'I'll be back eventually ok? I love you."
"I love you too" Amy said as she heard the phone hang up.

Amy cried a little longer. Amy told Kathryn what happened and she tried her best to comfort her.