[C1] Long Time no See

Beep Beep Be-
I groaned, turning my alarm off, getting up.

Sunday, 11:35 PM, im in my room, parents asleep, i think to myself, remembering what i needed to know, my memories been on a fuzz-buzz lately, so ive been needing to take medication and recite whats happening to jog my memory up and running a lot.

“... Kate and the others, meet up, Aftons” i finish reminding myself. My friends and i planned to meet at the “haunted” house over by Lake Street, well they did most of the planning, stratch that, Kate. Kate is like the main leader of our suicidal group.

I get off my bed and start getting ready, i dont want to go in my pajamas. I had to fool my parents that i was going to bed like normal.

I changed into skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and threw a denim jacket over on top. Theres this house in Lake Street, people say its haunted since at a certin time you can hear muffled screams coming from inside, and those who go in. Never. Come. back. I grabbed a brush and fixed my hair, it wasnt too messy but why not?

After i fixed my hair, i started putting on a little bit of make up, just a light natrual look. I dont want to be looking like Jess, a Sophmore, always wearing heavy make up. Shes a pain in the ass, thats for sure.

Everyone in my friend group is suicidal, and we get bullied for it.. Even though half of us dont care, we still act out on small words. Thats why we are going to this house, to end it all.

Kate asks me every now and then why i joined their looked down apon group, i just tell her the simplest answer, childhood truama, which, in fact, has worked, but she always wants to know every detail which is annoying. I dont want to go back to the nightmare.. Not again.

The reason i dont say anything is because i knew the family that lives in the house on Lake Street, William the father, Rosella the mother, Terrance the oldest son, and the twins Elizabeth and Evan, i knew them, but ever since Evan’s birthday, i lost contact with everyone and anyone who was there.

A lot has happened after that. But i like remembering things before, even though the memories are blurry, 9 years ago. Cindy and Elizabeth always teased me about how close me and Evan were, i mean, we were kids, we didnt know how the feeling we had ment, but now i do.

I patted my face a few times, sitting infront of my slightly cracked mirror, “Eh, good enough” i finally tell myself, getting my boots and small backpack filled with needs, mirror, pocket knife, pen, small handbook, and pepper spray.

As i head out the house, i make sure im quiet, we have a dog thats old and sleeps most the time in the living room, but hes for sure as hell going to start barking when theres an intruder. In this case, me.

After getting out, i start heading to Lake Street, a few streets away from my house. The road lights lighting up the road, and hidding whatever was in the dark shadows… its calming at night if you ignore how fucking creepy it is, which is as adults around here say is about imposible as learning to fly and live, kids started making theories and putting dots together that it has to do something with the Aftons.

Which is true. But still, no one can suspect me of being part of the whole Afton shit.

~[LATER]~

I see some of my friends already standing my the gate, doing stupid crap as usual. Lily sees me and wave, i wave back as i head over quickly, “So its only the four of us?” i ask. Kate nods, “Yeah, so we better split in pairs of 2 when we go in, Lily, Y/n, you two head upstairs, me and Max are going on floor 1” we all nodded in agreement and started heading in.