[C11] Day Off Pt1 -🍋?-

You watched Evan make some food while getting lost in your thoughts, what he said earlier, could he really give me anything i want as long as i stay with him? It seemed like a sweet thought, but think of it more longer, how would he do it? Sure he's killed before, maybe that can do some power damage, but he's dead, what if he's caught and needs an identity check? All these questions were not asked, and left unanswered in your head.

“Oh i thought mom was cooking” Elizabeth said, walking in the kitchen, “Mom is busy today at Michael’s work” Evan told her, “Michael has a job?”, “Yes and no, it's something father hired him to do for minimum wage, i think he just takes it as a hobby now” you tilted your head to the side, “What does he work as?” you asked. Elizabeth was about to answer before rudely getting a wing to her face- “Question for another day” Evan said.

You tilted your head, but just picked to ask again another time instead, “Sooo- can i have some?” Elizabeth asked, “No it's for Y/n” the ginger turned to you with puppy eyes, “Y/n can I have some of your food?” she begged, making you laugh a bit, “I'll poison your portion then, Liz” Evan threatened, moving the food onto a plate. Elizabeth gasped dramatically, “You won't”, “I will” he said, handing you the plate, “I'll share, i'm not really hungry anyways, Evan just forced me here”

Elizabeth smiled, facing her twin, “Ha hear that?” Evan rolled his eyes as you started to eat watching the drama between the two unfold, “I didn't make the food for you, you can make yourself your own food”, “If your such a gentleman, serve a lady her meal” Elizabeth bit back, “If your a lady then make yourself a sandwich” Evan said with a grin. “Hey dont pull a stereotypical gender move! That's sexist”, “You said it first though, i only fight back” Evan hissed through his teeth.

You put your plate to the side, getting off the counter, “You can have the rest Liz, im full” you said, grabbing Evan’s hand and dragged him back to the room, “You know you don't have to give her everything she asks for”, “And i didnt ask for food and she wanted some” Evan paused at the door, sighing. “Well me and my family are practically immortal since we cant die twice, so eating is a optional for us, but you need to eat” he noted, “Not eating for one morning isn't going to kill me”

Evan mumbled something in a low growl which definitely caught your attention, “What was that?” you asked, “Nothing, what do you want to do today?” he asked, walking over to you, “Nope, tell me what you said now” you demanded, “I said if you dont watch your attitude i will fuck it out of you”, “And what if i dont drop my attitude?” you teased. “And didnt you promise you werent taking my day off from school to fuck?” you added, “Ah you caught me there”, “Mmhm, sure” Evan rolled his eyes, smiling, “I did also say i won't force you into anything you don't want to do”

“Fucking wasnt on my to-do list today” you chuckled, moving him over to the bed slowly, “Then your to-do list today is what?” he asked as you got him onto the bed and perched on his lap, “Mm hadnt made one yet” you said, kissing him. Evan smirked and kissed back, pulling you closer by your waist, “Maybe just for a bit” you said between kisses, “That's a good girl~” he cooed in your ear.

“But this time, i want to try something a bit more” you whispered, “Are you sure you want to?” he asked, already knowing by what you meant. You nodded, “I trust you, and you said you wouldn't hurt me” you explained, he smiled and kissed you gently, “Of course my dear he said, letting a little bit of accent out in his words making you blush. “British bitch” you chuckled, “You like it though”, “A̵m̵ ̵I̶ ̶i̸n̵t̶e̵r̵r̶u̷p̴t̶i̶n̵g̷ ̷s̴o̴m̵e̴t̷h̶i̵n̵g̸?̷” you looked over at the closet where the voice came from.

But before you could get a good look, Evan covered your view with his wing quickly, “Yes you are, what do you want?”

-740 words-

HAHA CLIFFHANGER IN THE BEGINNING OF A LEMON >:D I AM SO EVIL
Fr tho I'm begging Alex to come back 💀 I need my dark lemonade thoughts back- IT LEAVES RIGHT WHEN I NEED IT 👺👺