[C7] Forgot

[a/n]
Re read the warnings (if you want) for this chapter 👀
Get a snack, get a drink, get comfortable, because this is a long chapter. Enjoy!

[Evan's POV]

It's been about a week since me and Y/n did 'it', which embarrassing as it is, is all Liz has been talking about when everyone is in the same room or when Y/n leaves. Dad yells at me for what I did saying it was stupid and risky, Mom says the same thing but said she was glad I had protection (which is a very weird conversation with your parents). Michael doesn't really care and just said "good for you", which I have no idea what to say for.

Michael, Mason, Liz, Me, and Y/n were in my room playing uno after Mason and Y/n begged us all to play. I don't really mind, but why use 3 decks of cards?... I sighed, looking to see if it was my turn, I placed down a card, Liz groaned, "I won't ever win!" She whined, "Not with that attitude" Mason said, "Not with the amount of cards used" Michael said, holding just about a whole deck, unlucky.

I chuckled to myself, seeing as I can easily win with the 2 cards I have left, "Hey, don't be too cocky Evan" Y/n smirked, placing down a card, I looked at it, 'swap deck' it said. She smiled proudly, looking directly at me, "Oh no- nuh uh", "Game is game, or are you a pussy?" Tch, we swapped decks, I looked over the dozen of cards she has collected, "Wow Y/n, you had a lot of shitty cards"

She rolled her eyes playfully, "Just for you~" she teased, I sighed and we continued to play until we were called for dinner. Well except Michael, he doesn't always come to eat, he can still eat, he just can't digest it, and it's gross to hear or even see him clean out his stomach, i shuddered at the thought of it.

[After dinner]

It's been a routine at this point, after dinner me and Y/n would cuddle, but now that i think about it, "Hey Y/n, aren't you parents wondering where you always are?" I asked, "They haven't said anything yet" she muttered quietly. I frowned, "Do they even care that you're here?", "They don't know me, I'm just a teen girl that lives there" ... I hugged her tightly, "You can stay here, okay?" she nodded and hugged back.

I felt my phone vibrate, I looked over to see it was a notification from a nightmare, I sighed and grabbed it.

<Texting>

EmoBear: Jake is dead now

Good :Bearboi

EmoBear: He killed himself

Hm, okay :Bearboi

EmoBear: We need another victim again in 2 weeks

2 weeks? :Bearboi

EmoBear: He had enough fear for us to be fed for 2 weeks

I chuckled at the text, damn.

Okay, that will give me more time to look for more victims :Bearboi

EmoBear: Okay

"Hey Y/n, do you want to go get your things from your room quickly?" I asked, she nodded, "But it's going to take some time" she said, "I can just teleport the packed stuff here" she smiled and nodded. I smiled back and held her, teleporting to her house, Y/n stood down and walked to the door, taking out keys from her pocket. I followed behind her, seeing her hand was slightly shaking, hesitant to unlock the door.