[C9] Bonding & Answers

It's been a few days since i was- kidnapped. Evan has been trying to not be touchy but it's obvious how clingy he is, it's cute to be honest. My questions to Evan about his relationship with his older brother have been unanswered still to which i'm determined to get today!!

“Y/n, you're going to be late for school!” Ms. Afton called out, I guess the questioning will have to wait- great.. I sighed and grabbed my bag, heading to the door where Evan and Elizabeth were waiting. We missed a lot of school recently, and all the work I got to do will be exciting. Elizabeth looked at me confused, “Already tired?” she asked, to which i nodded in response as we started walking out, “Did you two kissy kissy again?” Liz asked.

I just glared at her, Evan whispered something to her but i couldn't hear what they said, Liz’s face of teasing shifted to one of a more regretful face, the walk was quiet for the rest of the way there to school, i saw Lily waiting at the school doors looking stressed and worried. Until she spotted me and she quickly ran up to me and hugged me tightly, “Oh my god, Y/n you're okay! After I heard your boyfriend killed himself and you were suddenly missing I was worried sick” I looked over at Evan, since he had something to do with it.

“I'm fine Lily, i was just taking a break from school you know how it is” i reassured her, patting her head, she sniffed and hugged me tighter, “The group has been falling apart.. And i was scared of being alone”, “You haven't tried to text me?” i asked, she shook her head, “Im grounded so my phone was taken away” i nodded, “Makes sense” i said just right before the 5 minute warning bell rang.

Lily took my hand, “Alright come on” she said as she started dragging me inside the school, with the two twins following just a few steps behind. For some reason I have a slight discomfort of being back here, I don't know why, I just have a feeling…

[No one liked school so let's skip till after school, si?]

Elizabeth was in her progression of trying to convince Evan they should dress more twin-y tomorrow, which was entertaining, “Come on we haven't twined in years! Pleaseeee??” Liz begged, “Fine, but if you make me wear anything ridiculous i wont twin with you again” Evan growled. That was kinda hot- “Hey Y/n, wanna go to the ice cream place? It's been a while since we hung out” Lily asked from behind, “Oh sure i'll go get Alen and Adera-”, “NO!” I looked at her confused.

She cleared her throat before speaking again, “I-I mean, i just want it to be just the two of us, i.. I missed it when it was just.. Us she corrected, looking down, “Yeah of course” i answered, a day spent with Lily doesn't seem so bad. Lily looked at me and smiled, grabbing my hand, “Great lets go!” i chuckled at her sudden change in tone from shy to spontaneous, Alen, Adera, i'm going with Lily i'll be home late” i told the twins, Elizabeth just nodded, dragging Evan to the house.

Me and Lily walked to the ice cream place which was not too far from the school nor the house, which is good. Me and her actually met here a few summers ago, about 2 years after-... well mom noticed i was sad again one day and took me to the new ice cream stand, i couldn't figure out which flavor to pick and that's when Lily showed up, she gave me a whole story on which flavors are better in different aspects. I chuckled to myself at the memory, ever since we would pick a flavor for each other and when there was a new flavor we would split one-

Hide!” I was barely able to process what Lily just said before she pulled me behind a bush. I was about to protest but she covered my mouth, “Dude, have you heard that old man went missing?” a familiar voice asked, “The one Kate and her boyfriend paid?” oh, “Yeah, and his house caught on fire, nothing was left” i gasped. Did Evan do that? I have to ask him later.. The two kept talking and soon were out of earshot as they walked off.