Happy New Years!!!!

Happy late New years everyone!🥳🥳🥳
This is just a little side chapter thing- NOT actually part of the story ya know, hope you enjoy!-
⚠️RUSHED ASF, smut- that's cringe and ofc rushed⚠️

[Y/n's POV]

Me, Elizabeth, and Mason all went out to the mall to get something for everyone, we of course split up and had multiple times to meet up somewhere every 20-30 minutes, today is the last day of the year, im scared but excited to start this year, but overall i'm happy to start it with Evan and the others. Which now I'm thinking, I don't know what he is into anymore? I've been just walking around to each store till something catches my eye, but nothing.

I sighed and sat at a bench, "You look troubled" a lady said besides me, i looked over, jumping a little, "Sorry ma'am, you startled me" i chuckled out nervously, she nodded, giving me a reassuring smile, "What's bothering you dear?" she asked. I thought for a moment, "Well, i wanted to give my boyfriend a gift, but i don't know what he's into anymore" i said, she nodded, waiting for me to continue, "Me and him were actually childhood friends, until we split up one day. We recently reunited and started dating after a bit"

"Well what are some things you know about him now?" she asked, "He liked the dark, books, me of course" we both chuckled, "Mm, he also likes cuddles, he's a touchy guy" the lady nodded, "What kind of books does he like?", "Romance and mystery books" she nodded, "Exactly like my husband" she explained. I nodded in response, "Do you think you can help me?" I asked, she smiled and nodded, getting up, I got up as well and held my hand out.

She shook my hand, "My name is Y/n", "My name is Melly" she introduced, "Now let's start searching" she nodded as we started walking around the mall.

[A few hours later, back at the house]

I was finishing wrapping up Evan's gifts Melly helped me get, i was excited for him to see my gift- well the gift the Melly lady help me get, she seemed to really know the best things to get him based off of the little things i told her, she did say he reminds her of her husband, which is interesting. I looked over at the last bag, "I'm sure he would love to see you wear this outfit" Melly's words repeated in my head as i set the wrapped gifts on the bed and took the bag from the floor and headed to the bathroom to change.

 I looked over at the last bag, "I'm sure he would love to see you wear this outfit" Melly's words repeated in my head as i set the wrapped gifts on the bed and took the bag from the floor and headed to the bathroom to change

[Your outfit]

After putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror, "She has a good sense of style" I muttered, checking myself out then I did my hair (any style you want). After I finished getting ready, I headed to the living room where everyone was, besides Michael and Evan. "Hey Liz, where did the boys go anyways?" I asked, sitting on the couch next to her, "They went shopping as well but to another store" she explained, i nodded.