[C8] Saved..

I apologize for the late post :( my phone had. . . problems- aka water damage, so i need to get a new one since the charge port doesnt work with my charger but my dads- ughhh so yeah i deeply apologize and the fact i just copy all this from my docs from my (school) computer and paste it here on my phone and edit it with any bolding and italicing, but enjoy again i deeply apologize for it being late!

-Small recap real quick-

I watched as my angel boy walked out, I smiled and got cozy in bed, thank you, I thought as I drift to sleep, just immediately jolted awake hearing the window glass break. I looked up and saw a familiar face.. And a not so good one. I was about to shout for someone or run out, but he got on top of me quickly and held a cloth to my mouth and nose. The smell of chemicals filled my nose. I tried to fight back the feeling of lightheadedness and get him off but he was too strong for me. No, I was getting weaker, what chemicals is this?..

My body started going limp as my mind went blank, consciousness slipping in and out, every time I blinked I was in a different spot, from behind held down on the bed, from being carried out, a truck, then darkness. Finally fully losing consciousness.

[A while later+Evan's POV]

"Find anyone?" Michael asked, i shook my head, sitting on the couch next to him, Elizabeth held up a plate of cut up fruit and vegetables, i denied the food, sinking into the couch, "Also ask Y/n what movie she was watching earlier, it sounded interesting" i looked at Liz curiously, "Y/n wasn't watching a movie when i left", "After you left maybe" i thought for a moment, yeah maybe. I shrugged and got up and headed up to my room.

I looked around the room, and someone broke in... I walked over to the bed, seeing a note slightly hidden under the blankets, I took it and read it. 'Don't try looking for my bird' was all it said, I gripped the paper note in my hands, throwing it somewhere in the room, "My bird?.. No, no, I'll find her.. I'll find her"

[Y/n's POV]

My senses started to re awaken as I noticed I was now conscious, I looked up seeing the man again, "Awake finally, my bird?" he said, that ugly smirk perched on his face, i was about to say something before i noticed there was a gag in my mouth, he laughed, "Little bird, your not going to escape like that" he said, "Not that you ever will, not again" i glared at him, hating every word he said.

"Your never going to be saved, Y/n~" the way he said my name made me more scared, he walked closer to me, his hand tracing my neck to my neck then my shoulder, i shivered at the disgusting touch, "Don't fight back, i'll make sure you will be enjoying this again soon~"

....

Evan...

Please, save me..

Please…

-continue-

I watched as the man walked over to a table across the room, grabbing a syringe, oh great another needle. I need to stay strong, Evan… someone will find me. “This may make you feel a little- woozy he said as he walked over, sticking the needle in my arm, injecting the liquid in me. I hissed at the pain, he sure isn’t good with needles. He smirked as he finished and pulled the needle out, observing me, my body started to feel weaker after a few moments, not good.

The man walked out of the room soon after, I took this chance to look around my surroundings, nothing useful, besides the tinted small window. A basement window! I tried to move but a sudden surge a pain filled my body making me clench my jaw against the gag in my mouth, what the fuck kind of drug did he put in me?!

Evan (CC) Afton X Fem. Y/nOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara