[C5] Truth is Out! -☁️/🍋?-

(a/n: this is going off of C4 ending not the alternative C4 ending👍)
(Also there is a bit of fluff and a bit of a make out moment 👀 there's ye warning)

[Evan's POV]

Me and Liz were waiting for Y/n at the gate so we can walk to school together, but how she acted yesterday after school was... odd. Even tho we just reunited not too long ago after years, I know this isn't her.. "Liz, did Y/n seem different yesterday? After school" I asked, she looked at me, "A bit", "She seemed mad and upset.."

Maybe she was just upset about what happened in class? "I told her. That you might kill Kimberly for what she did to her" Liz said, I looked at her wide eye, "What?!", "It just slipped out, I think she's just worried or something" I sighed, looking the other way, "Great.. did you tell her about her ex and her friend Kate too?"

"No" great, now Y/n is probably going to make me explain it to her, "Y/n! You showed up, thought you were leaving us" I looked over seeing Y/n in a cute but casual outfit.

(This your outfit)

I blushes, looking her up and down, she was just stunning, "Let's start walking" she said, turning around, my eyes darted down seeing her- "Come on Evan!", "S-sorry" I stuttered out. Elizabeth and Y/n were talking about somethings while I walked behind the two, tho it was hard to pay attention to what they were saying since my attention was... down.

The way her hips moved with each step had me almost in a trance, her curves were just... perfect. "Your boyfriend hasn't responded yet?" I heard Eli shout, ketching my attention away. Y/n nodded, "Yeah but then again he's a dry texter", "Girl you need someone better" Liz said, I practically heard the eye roll in her words.

"I know, but I can't be single because I feel alone, its hard to explain" Y/n said in a mumble, "Maybe you can be with Evan!" I felt my face heat up, "LIZ", "What? We all know you've had a crush on Y/n since we were kids" Y/n chuckled, my face turning red from embarrassment and being flustered.

Liz looked at me with a smirk (/Lenny face), "Also why didnt you come walk with us up here instead of being behind?" It's like she KNEW what I was thinking and looking.. "Why so quiet?", "N-nothing, I just u-uhm I didn't want to interrupt your conversation" I stuttered out. Y/n just shrugged and then froze after a few steps onto the school property.

I looked where she was looking at, Liz too. It was just some guy who had brunette short hair, dark grey eyes, (his outfit ⬇️).

 It was just some guy who had brunette short hair, dark grey eyes, (his outfit ⬇️)