Q&A part 2

My POV/Third person POV, there are NO limit's for how many dares/asks at all, there is no fourth wall here- they are off script, this is just lazily made so the writing is bad as usual :) enjoy part 2, also warning there is a little bit of lemon (not really) in some parts, so enjoy ehehehhe

Oh also me calling some of you guys out just for fun :)

Edit: the dates/questions were made at random and places around in a random order but I tried to make it seem like it was at the same after time IF that makes sense and I also meant to post this like- Monday? But I didn't finish editing and shit but yeahhh- it's sometimes takes 30 minutes to maybe 2 hours?- 1 hours depending on how much POV switching, thoughts, and speech there is! Alright I'll shut up now so you can read :)

Characters:
Michael
William
Elizabeth
Mrs. Afton
Evan
Y/n
Lily
Mother
Father
Nightmare
Nightmare Fredbear
Author/Mwah

“Welcome back to another QnA!” I announce,  stepping over to Evan, “Now before we start I have a little comment for Evan, well from Andrew_Afton_Railer” Evan looked confused, “Ehem- “Evan is so hot I want him to clap my cheeks-” Michael and Elizabeth laugh, Woahhh TMI”, “Hey there's no judging, I had the same thought for questionable characters too”

They all looked at me, “What? You think I'mma tell you? Anygays let's just move on, we haven't started! First dare from frdxfhh, Y/n, sing a song to Evan” i said, handing her a paper with the lyrics of what part should be said, “What-”, “Just sing it- or go to the room with him and sing it” i said, rolling my eyes. Y/n nodded and dragged Evan to their room to sing him a lovely song :).

⚠️warning cringe 🤣⚠️

Evan was confused on what was happening, while Y/n was scanning over the lyrics, deeply flustered by the explicit words, after a moment she put the paper down, sighing. She walked over to him, leading him to the bed with a smirk, “Y/n? What are you-” he was cut off when he felt her hand dangerously close to his crotch, he blushed, looking at Y/n.

“Yo’ dick brick-hard like a metal” she said, going to his ear and moaned, “I got three holes for it like a pretzel, mhm~” Evan blushed more as Y/n’s hand traced up his chest to his chin, “Tight as a virgin boy, don't get nervous, tight~” he tried to say something but Y/n covered his mouth with her hand, “I'm here to serve you customer service~ right~” Evan gave her a warning look as she grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him down a bit as she got on her knees, her other hand on his knee.

“I save dick by giving it CPR~” this made Evan’s mind go wild in thoughts, “I save dick by giving it CPR, yes~” Y/n repeated, moving her hands to his legs, moving them apart and getting her face closer to the growing bulge between his legs, “Put my mouth on it like CPR~, lets make porn and watch it on VCR~”

Evan let out a shaky breath he didn't even know he was holding, well it sounded more like a breathless moan instead of a sigh. “Did I excite you too much?” Y/n teased, getting up which Evan forced her back down, “Your not leaving until you fix what you started” he growled, “Or i can just leave you in here with your problem~” she said while she ran a finger down his tent, Evan grit his jaw to hold in the small moan about to escape his mouth, “Y/n- please” he begged in almost a whimpered, Y/n sighed, tying her hair back, “Since you asked nicely”