. honest apologetic announcement .

Hello my dear readers,

I hope you are doing well in your life. I came back after years to apologize for not ending this story and drafting it without telling you before doing it. The thing is, I have always loved writing, especially fanfictions. But I never really had confidence in my writing and never trusted my journey of getting better. I was blind not to see how much you supported me and enjoyed the stories full of typos and English errors. Sorry again and thank you for the priceless love.

Life after graduation was tough and wasn't the easiest for me to handle. And left me in terrible condition, and very weak against my insecurities. I couldn't win and gave up believing the ugly thoughts of me being not enough to write. That's why I put all the stories on draft, running away from any platform that will make me think of coming back, leaving without saying a proper goodbye or thank you for your unconditional love.

Consumed with work without life balance, I forgot that writing was my savior. It was the one who saved me from overthinking, dealing with my overwhelming emotions. Thankfully, after a rough breakdown, I started seeing things clearly and have been getting better at dealing with life, getting back to the things that are making me happy and content with the writing on top of my priorities but with the acceptance that I love it with its flaws; something I wouldn't have realized without looking at your comments and support.

I owe you a lot, and I'm so thankful to you. I'm sorry for letting you down or disappointing you multiple times, and I hope you understand and forgive me. The least thing I can do is publish this story again with a proper ending you deserve to read. That's why I came back after having the final chapter in my draft, to make sure that you have it fully.

I will republish the story with a lot of edits and changes (a totally new version) , two chapters weekly  starting next week. It's expected to be around 25 ~ 30 chapters full of GOTPINK laughs and cries. Along with it, I will publish or republish short stories (one-shots) of GOTPINK or Seventeen.