. fights and chaos .

Old habits die hard.

Jinyoung was slowly losing his equilibrium, back to his sleepless routine, yet a part of him chose to beat around the bush instead of facing himself. It was more painful, yet bearable, than facing the monster he had created within himself.

"What a lovely morning to have you here,"

It was hard to mirror Youngjae's smile and excitement, a scowl, and a slightly annoyed push to get in the room.

"Morning, Jinyoung!"

The two boys sprawled on the sunshine's bed greeted him too cheerfully, loudly, to return the excitement.

"What are you doing here?"

"You should learn from Youngjae how to be nice," Yugyeom sassed, with BamBam nodding in agreement.

"We love you, Youngjae Hyung" They cooed annoyingly that he wanted to punch them in the face.

"Come here anytime, kids, or should I call you a CEO, BamBam?" Youngjae flashed another smile at them while ruffling his hair with a towel to dry.

"Youngjae, you didn't..." With an exasperated sigh, Jaebum dramatically entered the room.

"We came here with a purpose."

"I came here to discuss the sudden resignation of your future job, AND who is she?"

As instantly as BamBam asked that question, the room went mute with everyone's attention on Jaebum.

"That was supposed to be between you and me, dumb," He scolded with narrowed eyes, avoiding Jinyoung's questioning ones.

"Oh... Didn't think it was a secret."

"What's this about, Jaebum?" Jinyoung turned to him, eyebrows knitted in confusion as he repeated BamBam's question.

"Nothing. I pumped into someone who needs this job more than me. I asked BamBam for a takeover. It isn't a big deal,"

"It is a big deal. You need this job and I'm not ready to trust strangers."

"Look, I can find a job on my own. She can't. She has more experience and fits the job perfectly, so you can trust her."

"Can I suggest something before it gets heated?" Youngjae cut off the tense atmosphere. "I don't need the job. Jaebum can take my spot. I will always support you and come over if you need help,"

"You don't need--,"

"Shut up, Jaebum. I wasn't even thinking about it before you suggested it. I wanted to have fun with you guys and that won't stop if I crashed there most of the time, right?"

"That sounds good to me," Jinyoung asserted, nodding his head in agreement.

"Finally, I got Jinyoung's approval," Youngjae did a victory pose by raising his fist into the air. Jinyoung rolled his eyes as the others laughed in the background.

"Fine, although I needed Youngjae's smile by the counter. This is okay with me. Send me the girl's contact to interview her," BamBam whined.

"You didn't interview us,"

"I'm not baffling about interviewing you. You are my friends," Bambam spoke in disbelief, giving Yugyeom a headlock. Yugyeom struggled to get free, his hands clutched on Bambam's arm to entangle it.

"BamBam, I swear! If you didn't leave my head, I will punch your face."

The well-made bed turned into a wrestling ring; yellow sheets crumbled as the energetic two made the others sigh in disbelief. They sounded happy over a simple action, and Jinyoung wondered if he would ever be able to experience that same feeling.