Chapter Twenty-Nine - Be Nice To Me Later

Chapter Twenty-Nine

In the taxi they'd taken, Sajima kept her distance, being cautious not to touch Sakusa at all just to drive him a little mad. Which is precisely what she did. All he wanted was to touch and tease her just as much as she teased him, but the middle back seat remained unoccupied while they sat on opposite ends beside the windows.

Once making it into his building, Sakusa led her to the elevator the same way he had out of Onigiri Miya, except now that they were alone (save for the CCTV camera he had them strategically face), he left his hand inch down until it was still a teensy bit on her back, but mostly resting on the curve of her ass. Sajima smirked, her heart rate increasing and her stomach fluttering with anticipation. He was finally caving in.

After he unlocked his apartment door, Sajima made a quick beeline for the washroom before he could grasp onto her and back her against the entryway wall just as he had planned. He didn't want to waste a moment. He couldn't handle wasting a moment.

Just when he was walking down the hall hoping to find her in his bedroom, which she had refused to stay in after her first night despite much opposition, he saw the bathroom light on and the door open. At first, he thought she had accidentally left it on, but he smirked when he saw her in the mirror brushing her teeth. It was a little much to most people, brushing your teeth before ever kissing, but Sajima saw it as considerate, and Sakusa wasn't about to tell her it was unnecessary because he liked how the mint would add a little chill to their kiss. Besides, he saw it as a cute quirk of hers.

Stepping behind her into the bathroom, Sakusa grabbed his toothbrush and followed suit, not bothering to say a word as they made eye contact through the mirror. Why did those amber eyes taunt him so much? He knew she wanted him just as badly, and the longer they gazed at each other, the more her irises betrayed the composure she had been working hard to maintain. Sajima slowed her brushing, intentionally waiting until she thought he was finished before rinsing her mouth. The moment Sakusa had done the same, the sparking tension between them burst into flames.

Lifting her on top of the counter beside the sink by her hips, their lips collided, and Sajima gripped his shirt to pull him to stand between her legs. His hands wandered quickly down to her thighs, and Sakusa gently clutched onto them, wondering how soft the skin beneath would feel in his hands. There were few things that Sakusa enjoyed more than indulging in the sweetness of Sajima's affection but revelling in her passion was certainly on par with it.

Sajima didn't hold back. Fiery and fervent kisses relayed her desire, her hot breath fanning Sakusa's jaw as her lips slowly dragged across his skin. Her hands wandered freely when she grabbed the bottom of his shirt and pulled it over his head. They were well past feeling embarrassed or self-conscious now that they were eager to learn the other's body. Sakusa's head tilted back as she kissed his neck, moving to his shoulder and paying particular attention to each freckle or mole she encountered while her hands were busy raking their way down his chest until they met with his belt buckle.

Feeling the way Sakusa's muscles contracted from her touch left Sajima wanting more, and when he slipped his hand underneath her blouse, she let out a weak whine. Eager to even the playing field, she lifted it over her head, and Sakusa wasted no time unhooking her bra. Only once Sakusa heard Sajima softly sigh when he cupped her breast, he relented his desire to listen to what other sounds he could coax from her lips. To do that, however, he needed to take a few steps away, and how he worked up the willpower to do so was entirely beyond him.

At the feeling of his retreat, Sajima's eyebrows furrowed. Of course, once she understood what he was doing, she was much more willing to wait for him to return to her. After ensuring the shower's temperature was ideal, Sakusa stepped back toward her and dipped his head to trail his lips down her chest, between the valley of her breasts and to her navel, his eyes only flicking up to meet hers once he had reached the button of her jeans. Sajima naturally leaned back against the counter, the cold surface a stark difference between the heat of her skin. In one fell swoop, she was bare, a treat for Sakusa's hungry eyes that left him stepping out of the rest of his clothing and pulling her against him. Sajima wrapped her legs around his hips and felt his excitement against her when he lifted her off the counter, closing the shower door and setting her down once they were inside.