Author note:Sorry

I know what your thinking about when you saw this and no it's not gonna get discontinued or put down. This is one of my best stories I did and that will be messed up if I did that.

The chapter I was gonna upload it for Easter got delayed with IRL stuff and I didn't have the chance to finish it, but it will be up tomorrow for sure.

I'm gonna get this out of my chest before I get annoyed by it. I'm gonna be honest with you guys and most of you might hate me for saying this....

I know this sounds late but After seeing episode 6 of RWBY.

I'm not really a bumblebee fan.

I'm sorry for saying this, but before you crucify me or burn me at the stake, Let me explain. I didn't really feel it when they got together.

This relationship is a little out place to me.

I mean I don't hate it. But I'm not really feeling it. I felt like it was forced and kinda cringe. Felt like it was a random moment they just put in. I honestly didn't see this really build up till the end of volume 8 and the beginning of 9. Probably because I wasn't paying attention.

Yea they both had been through a lot, something would come out of it. It's just that I didn't really see a connection to it, I had a vibe of them being best friends, a sisterly relationship. That's what I felt like it was.

And to be honest I had a stronger vibe that Blake was gonna be with Sun since I felt that from the beginning and was pretty strong till the beginning of Volume 6. It's pretty messed up they did that.

Also Rooster Teeth claimed this was planned from the beginning, I'm still not convinced that it was made since the beginning. If this was set up, we all probably would've had seen proof from the Creator, god rest his soul.

At the beginning of Volume 4 or 5 maybe, but the very beginning not so sure. If this was planned then they shouldn't have put Sun with her to begin with.

Listen I don't really put this up for a debate. Just wanted you guys to know about this. I hope you guys can respect this opinion of mine.