Ch 12:Making an example of...

A/N: And here's part 2 of the fun. Hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for the delay I got busy with other stuff. But still kept it. Enjoy.

____________________________

"Sir a Fleet of ships crossed out the territory boundary! It's Atlas!" An imperial officer reported in.

"Put it up!" He tells them. They switched the officer for the holomap  that was showing the outside boundaries where it shows at least seven Atlas Airships outside the city.

"Holy-" Roman said.

"That fleet has enough to be an invasion force." Nova replied.

Raxus wasn't sure how or why they come here. How did they know their settlement is here. He made sure no one can tail them.

Unless...

He turned around to see Ironwood. Could it be...

"You!" He shouted as he pointed at the Atlesian General.

"Check him! Check every Nook and cranny!" He ordered.

Three Stormtroopers forcibly hold him in place as a third aimed his blaster at his back they patted on every corner of his body his chest, thighs and legs, his rear, even his crotch. One of them went down on his boot as he felt something inside. He grabbed a small device out of his boot and shows it to the Sith Lord.

"Sir!" The Stormtrooper called out as he gave the small device before him.

"A tracking device." Nova says.

"Yea this the same kind they used in me as well when I escaped a federal prison once.
A memory I wish to forget." Roman explains to Raxus.

"So that means-"

"James. What is the meaning of this?" Ozpin ask Ironwood.

"You have gave up our location." Raxus tells the general.

"I didn't I swear!" Ironwood tells him.

"Then what is this?!" The Sith shouts showing him the trinket.
"Because I know this isn't some good luck charm!"

"I'm telling I had no idea. I made sure my staff has told them I would be doing this on my own." He tells him.

He tries to think as too why did the fleet come for him and for what purpose. Ironwood then realized how this must have happened. He knows there was one high ranking official who would do this.

"O'Donnell." He answered.
"It's got to be him. Colonel O'Donnell has been demanding to retaliate against you but I never thought he would go this far."

Raxus turns back at the Holotable as he looks at the fleet as it shows it was releasing multiple Bullheads and manta gunships to the grounds sh he can see they were deploying their ground forces.

"I see." He said quietly as looks back at the holotable. Just then an idea came into his mind as smile grew on his face.
"You know what...I think it's time for a demonstration of our military."

"Contact General Argo, to prepare our ground forces. Get me Captain Jaleo, tell him to bring his Star Destroyer overhead. And have Captain Gallia to position her Star destroyer over orbit." He tells the hologram officers as they did what they were told and left to do what they need too.

"What are you doing?" Ozpin asks.

"What any leader would do. Eliminate the threat till they cease to exist." He tells the General.

"No Jaune wait! You can't do that!" Ruby tells him, but she was stopped by the Sentinels.

"Sorry Ruby. But it's needs to be done. They want a war I'll give them one." He said as he grabs his helmet and his lightsaber. He stops at the front doors, turns around looks at Ironwood.