Ch 4:Encounter

A/N:Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Sorry this took longer than expected, plus having to do other stories as well. Don't worry this isn't dead. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

A month had passed since returning to Remnant and progress has been going very smoothly as the main base for his operations will be almost complete. They completed the basic buildings like Barracks, Mess Hall, communication building, etc, now they have to go through with limited resources for now. Luckily he send out a small fleet to other nearby planets to extract the resources they need. As of know Raxus is going through the status of his home base on the Star Destroyer.

"How's the progress going on?" Raxus questions.

"Everything is going smoothly my lord the base is almost 85 percent completed."

"We won't have to worry about supplies for now. The only concern is find more that will last us. Since this planet doesn't have enough that we need."

"And the Grimm?"

"There's been a few incidents with Grimm but they're all eliminated. The only ones that are in the area are 50 kilometers away from us. The stationary turrets will be fully installed in then next two days."

"Good." He looks out a the window and watches the troops were constructing the base.
"Anything else?"

"No. Not as I recall." She finishes. He grins as he walks towards her.

"Then if there's nothing, then maybe later on tonight have a nice dinner with a beautiful ocean scenery behind us." He says in a quiet tone as he gives a few pecks her on the neck.

"M-My lord please. Not here." She pleads, trying to not get tempted.

"Oh? Should I stop then." He said seductively, as he rubs her thighs.

"N-No"

But before they could any further a knock on his door was heard. He groans in annoyance and they both fix themselves real quick.

"Come in." He commands and a imperial technician comes in the room.
"What is it?"

"My Lord we have intercepted a transmission on one of our frequencies not too long ago. I was told to inform you in person." The technician reports.

"Put it through." He orders as the technician brought up the message.

"Hello?! Hello?! This is Kido Village we're under attack by the White Fang. Is there anyone out there?...Please...someone help us!" Someone said in fear before cutting off.

"We lost contact with them the last ten minutes ago sir." The technician replies.

"Can you locate that transmission?" Raxus asks him.

"On it sir." The technician replies as he pinpoints the location.
"It's at least 20 miles east of here."

"Prepare a battalion out now. I believe it's time." He orders Krista.
"And get the Twins tell them to mobilize their Mandalorians."

"Of course my lord." She replies to him.

Meanwhile he gets his armor on and grabs his lightsaber and heads to the landing pad to his ship.

_________________________________

Fire was blazing, smoke was everywhere, and blood curdling screams and gunshots were heard. As the White Fang are attacking the settlement.

People were trying to escape, but were either captured or killed on the spot. Those that were captured were taken to the main square both human and Faunus.