Ch 5:Progress

Happy New Year. Another new chapter to read on this. I'm gonna put more effort into my stories when I can.

__________________________________

A month had passed and things were progressing. They completed the base of operations, and also homes for the citizens of Kido Village. Some managed to find work in their ranks as guides and workers for their factories and the even for farming. Slowly a small town was built for them to live in, and were paid by Imperial credits. The base/ city is now called New Theed. Named after the Emperor's home.

Ever since the attack, Word had begun to spread all over Remnant of how a mysterious group of soldiers in white had took out a White Fang and saved a small town's people. After hearing reports of what they were described, some started calling them 'Men in White' or Skeleton Soldiers'.

But so far nobody knows who they are, and that's what Darth Raxus likes to keep it that way.

__________________________________

Meanwhile one of the White Fang base was manufacturing weapons for their operations. Though hearing some of their comrades getting obliterated by an unknown group made them on edge.

"Move it!" One of the white fang soldiers shouted.
"Come on faster!"

"How much longer?" The head leader asks.

"We don't have enough to give the rest of our brothers in Vale. Not to mention we don't have any Bullheads at the moment."

"We'll get too it. It won't be long till the Vale Police comes. Worse the Atlas military." The leader orders.

"Let's not forget those skeleton soldiers."

"That's just a rumor."

"We don't know that sir."

"Oh will you shut up already, I told many times there's no skeleton soldiers or any form of group of fighters. If there were I would bet they wouldn't even think twice before challenging us." He explains to them.

As he said that, an explosion occurred at their doors, killing the guards. The smoke emits as multiple black figures come in as they opened fired.

"ITS THEM! OPEN FIRE!!" On of the White Fang guards shouted in fear. The remaining guards fired at the figures, but they took cover behind a few crates and pillars.

The smoke clears to reveal their opponents. These guys that broke in had unique armor. Seeing what they were, they look almost like the ones they've been hearing from their brothers and sisters. But these guys were black, not white. What they don't know this, but these are the Empire's elites forces in its arsenal.

These guys are Shadow Troopers.

These guys were with E-11 Blasters and one with DLT-19 heavy blaster.

One got bested by fear as fired at the troopers too cover as one shot him instantly in the head.

"NOO!" One of his comrades shouted.

With no reason to hide they all fired on the stormtroopers. The lead shadow trooper did a few hand signals which gave his orders to flank behind them while another distracts them.

Given his orders, the lead shadow and trooper and four others fired upon them to keep them busy, while the second team sneak from behind in their cloaking device. They killed a few that were hiding to strike the others. On tried to shoot the commander but a shadow trooper came from behind snapped his neck.  Another tried to throw a dust grenade but was shot before he can throw, ended up killing his comrades.

The shadow troopers were in position. The commander gave a go and they started shooting them down one by one. They had to retreat back more, But we're cornered. The only choice they had was fight, with whatever they have left they charge towards them only to be mowed done by the blaster fire basically killing all of them.