Ch 11:Introductions in order

A/N:It's my 23rd birthday. And on such a special occasion I have this to be updated. And also gonna put up another chapter tomorrow. Hope your excited.
_______________________________

It's been two days after the breach in vale and things have been hectic. First the White Fang broke through the walls and gave the Grimm opening and see an unknown military force that wasn't Atlas come in and saves the city, but then leaves. There was a lot of accusations and rumors that this was a secret fleet Atlas was working on. Another was a secret mercenary group had enough funds to make their own army. Nevertheless no one knows who they are or where they came from. All that everybody knows is that these people are powerful.

Right now, team RWBY and _NPR were in the middle of having breakfast as they were talking about new information.

"Wait what are you saying?" Weiss asks the redhead.

"That guy that took out all those Grimm single-handily. He had the same emblem that Jaune had."

"Yes I am sure. He had the same emblem that Jaune had on his shield. He told me one time that it was his family mark." She explains to them.

"So your saying that Jaune has some form of interaction with that guy." Yang asks.

"He might know where he is."

While they were talking about thier missing friends whereabouts. Ruby was thinking about that figure who took out all the Grimm with ease. While she was listening, it made her think about how she encountered him at the dance somehow she feels a familiarity with him, like she knew him, there's some form connection between the two. Weiss noticed her team leader was quiet, which was not normal, especially after living in the same dorm for at least a five months.

"Ruby?" Weiss asks in concern.

"Guys there's something I haven't told you at the dance." Ruby explains.

"What is it?" Yang asks.

"What's going on?" Weiss also asks her leader.

But before she can say anything, the TVs in the cafeteria started to turn on by any known means as the screens were static. Then a figure started to form up as it started to talk.

"People of Vale...My name is Darth Raxus, leading commander of the Galactic Empire, and Apprentice of Darth Vader. For too long the world has gone astray and the Kingdoms just watched it well not anymore I am here to fix it. Where there's a sickness...I am the cure."

Then the video cuts off and returns to its static state.

Up in Ozpin's office the two head of the academy and head of the atlas military all saw they same broadcast that showed up in all the screening devices. They unsure if that was an introduction or a threat. Just then Ozpin's scroll started ringing as it showed Obleck.

"Yes."

"Ummm, Professor Ozpin." Obleck said through the scroll.

"Yes go ahead Dr. Obleck. What's wrong."

"Umm, there's a unidentified ship coming, in the school." Obleck he explains.

"We'll be there." Ozpin tells him as he ended the call and heads out, while Glynda and Ironwood follows him.

Outside the school at the courtyard, a Lambda class T-4a shuttle descends and lands in the school courtyard as a platoon of Atlas soldiers and AK Knights we're waiting next Dr. Obleck, with their weapons aimed at the shuttle. Behind them a huge group of students were watching the unknown aircraft at the distance as they brought out their scrolls and took pictures or videos as they see the "Aliens" ship landed, nearby Team RWBY and _NPR ran out of the Cafeteria and head to where the crowd was forming up, not far Ozpin, Ironwood and Glynda walk out as they look at the ship.