Ch 2:A New Path

I know this was late and ended yesterday but Happy May 4th guys, I know I promised that I will update this story more frequently but it didn't go as planned. With my personal life and adding work that I have it makes it difficult to update my stories, but I'm gonna make sure to update this as much as I can. I hope you guys understand. But enough of that, enjoy this chapter.
_______________________________

-0 BBY-

For the last 19 years the Galactic Empire reigns supreme across the galaxy. Nothing or nobody we're able to challenge its mighty imperial power.

That is until a bunch of individual groups started to rebelling, causing chaos for the Empire. Though the years of the Empire these are just petty skirmishes. They didn't pose no threat. But as time keeps going, so too did the Rebel groups, they started growing more bolder and gaining in numbers. Soon they pose a threat to the Empire. Though most skirmishes from the past were much victorious, even though they lost many soldiers, equipment and ships to the Rebels. But didn't really put much of a blow to the Empire.

It was until a small attack force of rebels somehow infiltrated the Imperial security complex on Scarif, were a major threat occurred. They somehow got through the barrier and security forces, and launched an attack on the base.

The imperials had fought hard, but been defeated. Even though they obliterated most of the Rebel alliance forces, it still wasn't enough as the rebels got what they wanted....

The Death Star Plans.

Meanwhile as they got the plans, the Empire's new super weapon, The Death Star came out of Hyperspace and soon enough fires and destroyed the entire complex on the Planet.

With their mission successful, the rebel fleet retreated to their secret base on Yavin 4. Unfortunately , the few rebel ships were about to leave. An imperial Star Destroyer, The Devastator, came out of hyperspace and started firing the smaller ships destroying most of them before they can escape. Darth Vader watches as his ship obliterated most of the Rebel Fleet.

The MC75 Star Cruiser, the Profundity, tried to make a jump but then two more Imperial Star Destroyers came out on the left side and started firing as well. The ship suffered heavy damage as its shields were used up completely during the battle, leaving it defenseless.

"The Rebel flagship has been disabled My lord, but has received transmissions from the surface." The commander informs him.

"Prepare a boarding party. And contact my apprentice immediately." Darth Vader says as he left to get to his ship.

"Yes my lord." The officer said, obeying his command.

On one of the other Star Destroyers, a figure in front of the view watches as the Ships cannons fired upon the Mon Calamari Star Cruiser. All I can say is he was enjoying the view, till One of the officers came to report him.

"Sir, you have message from Lord Vader, he said he-" He was about to say more but was cut off.

"I know captain. He wants me to join him." He said as he then look at his helmet. He give a sadistic smile as he puts on his helmet.

Soon as the Star Destroyers stopped firing, a Lambda class T-4a shuttle next to it was Kom'rk-class fighter/transport along with two Boarding TIEs and two TIE Fighters for escort. The ships soon head to the disabled Rebel ship ready to exterminate them.

On the Profundity, several Alderaanian consular security guards were waiting anxiously for the plans to be completely downloaded. Soon enough the plans were downloaded and they grab the holodisk and headed to their shuttle. Unfortunately, as they were so close of escaping, the door was jammed, causing them to be trapped along with a few of their fellow comrades. They tried their best to opened but it couldn't budge. One of them banged the window as hard as he can and shouted for help but none of them answered since most of them were to busy escaping.