𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

...

"I'm not the fucking killer!" Liv screams at Amber. "I know," she smirks. She pulls out a gun and shoots Liv in the head. "I am. Welcome to act three." I stare at Liv's body in shock. My best friend is dead on the floor. First Wes, now Liv. "Amber," I say shocked and angry. "I trusted you! How could you do this?" She walks up to me and gently pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. I glare at her. "Oh Jes. You really thought that i actually cared for you? For any you?" she laughs. "Trust is for pussies!" I gasp at the sharp pain as she slowly sticks the knife deep inside my stomach, twisting and cutting. I fall to the ground in pain.

She yanks the knife out of my stomach. She raises the knife to take another stab, but before she could i kick her feet out from behind her and use all of my strength to get up and run to the kitchen. Amber quickly recovers and chases me from behind, taking a swing at my back and cutting it, but not too deep. I grab a vase off the counter and throw it at Amber. She falls to the floor and the knife flies out of her reach. I run to pick it up and smirk. "My turn asshole."

"Please, Jes, i didn't mean it. It was Richie! He made me do it! Please! I love you!" she begs. "Nice try Amber, but i don't love you. You killed my best friends, my only family! You don't deserve to live." I tackle Amber and pin her down. I take the knife and repeatedly stab her in the chest, blood splattering all over me. In this moment I feel scared. Not that i just killed someone, but because it felt right. I liked it.

CHAPTER 1 COMING SOON!

A/N: i thought i should add a prologue to explain more about her past and what she went through

A/N: i thought i should add a prologue to explain more about her past and what she went through. sit back and relax, because this story is gonna be all over the place.