𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

...

"Is this even a good plan?" Ethan asks as we make out way down the subway stairs. "You don't have to come if you don't want to." Tara says. "So we just peel off and the killer picks us off one by one? No, thank you." Ethan sighs. "Let's just get to the theater. Come on, in here." Sam says, leading us to a train. "Uh, yes, because it'll be much less scary at the serial killer movie theater. Chad jokes. We all push through the crowd of people so we can get inside the train. We finally make it in but Ethan and Mindy are no where to be seen. "Uhh, guys? Where's Mindy and Ethan?" I ask. Just as i say that, the doors close. Mindy bangs on the window in anger. "Fuck!"

"Mindy missed the train." Chad sighs. "I was gonna wait for her, but Cute Boy dragged me on.", "I was trying to keep us together." Danny defends. "By pulling us apart?" Tara scoffs. "Guys, give him a break." I say, trying to stop the bickering. The lights start flickering. Chad pulls out his phone to text Mindy. "It's okay, It's fine. She's with Ethan. She'll meet us there." I do the same and pull out my phone to text Ethan.

...

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆🐻

hey, are u guys on the next train?

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

yeah, but mindy wont let me anywhere near her. she still thinks im ghostface

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆🐻

alright stay safe love you

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

we will love you too. txt me when u get there.

...

I smile and shove my phone in my pocket. "This is a South Ferry bond local one train. The next stop is 79th Street." The man on the PA speaker states. I look around and see a couple people in ghostface costumes and regular horror movie character costumes around us. "How many stops do we have?" Tara asks. Sam looks over to the map on the train wall. "Ten." she sighs. The lights continue to flocker on and off. As the train stops to let people off, a man in a ghostface costume stands across from us, staring us down like prey. He starts walking closer and closer to us, pushing through the crowds of people. "Guys?" I say to get everyone's attention. They all turn to see what i'm looking at. Danny moves to block us as ghostface walks faster towards us. He then takes a sharp turn out the door of the train, causing us all to sigh in relief.

"The next stop is 66th Street, Lincoln Center" That same man informed us on the PA speaker. A few more stops pass by and we finally make it to the theater. I pull out my phone to call Ethan, but it goes straight to voicemail. Instead of calling again, i just leave him a text saying we made it. We walk out of the subway and make our way to the theater where we're meeting Kirby. "I talked to Bailey. I've got everything set up. Where are Mindy and Ethan?" Kirby says as we walk up to her. "They're five minutes behind us." Tara answers. "Let's get you all inside." Kirby says. We walk about 5 feet before Sam turns around to face Danny. "Not you." she says.

"What?" Danny questions. "Don't trust anyone, remember? We don't know you. Not really." Sam says to him. Danny looks a little hurt. "You know me." he whispers. "You're not Woodsboro." Sam sighs, "I'm sorry." Danny pauses before answering. "It's okay. It's okay, i get it. Be safe, okay?" Danny says understandingly and kisses her cheek. "You too." Sam says before she turns around and we continue walking. "Good choice." Kirby chimes in.

...

Kirby unlocks the door and we walk into the theater for the second time. "I cleared the whole place before you got here. So, this is the only way in or out. He steps in through the first door, both doors lock automatically, trapping him inside. We turn it into a kill box." Kirby says. "Weapons?" Sam asks. "One gun, and i hold onto it." Kirby says. Sam scoffs, crossing her arms. "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be. We're safe here."

"I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if they're close." Sam says, walking off. Me, Chad, and Tara follow closely behind. I take off my jacket to reveal my white fitted crop top. Sam and Tara also took of theirs. Sam walks up to the stage to call Mindy. I follow her up. She takes her phone, dialing Mindy's number. She brings the phone up to her ear, but it doesn't ring. It immediately goes to voicemail. "You know you're not safe here." Me and Sam turn around to see Billy in the case again. "Whenever someone says, 'We're safe here', it means you're not." Billy continues.

"Not now." Sam sighs. "But you're smarter than this, girls. Grab a weapon and clear this place yourselves. You know i'm right." Sam opens the case and takes the knife. She signals me to go to Grandma Loomis's case and take hers. I do just that and stick the knife in the belt loop of my ripped baggy jeans. "Excellent choice, girls. My favorites." Just like that, he dissapears. We notice that the others aren't around anyore. "Kirby?" Sam calls out. "Kirby!" She calls one more time. We walk down the stairs of the stage causiously. I grip the knife in my jeans just in case. As we slowly walk through the cases, Sam's phone starts ringing, causing us both to jump. She pulls it out ans answers it, bringing it up to her ear. I stand close so i can hear.

"Hello?" She says. "Get everyone out of there, Sam. You're not safe. I heard from the Atlanta field office. They said Agent Reed's been on a downward spiral ever since the Woodsboro murder last year." Bailey says on the other side of the line. "What are you talking about?" Sam asks. "No. It can't be. I don't believe that Kirby could ever do this." I say. "They fired Kirby two months ago for being mentally unstable." Bailey informs. "What?", "She's no longer with the FBI." Sam quickly hangs up and we run to the door. I look up and see that it's chained up. "Shit! It's locked!" Behind us, there's a womans voice talking. We quickly spin around to see a movie playing on the stage. "Oh, shit." Sam mumbles. We spin on our heels and run to find Chad and Tara. We need to get the fuck out.

A/N: wattpad finally decided to work

A/N: wattpad finally decided to work. also ive been prewriting these chapters and it's making things so much easier for me.