𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

...

A scream  comes from the room Tara and Chad are in. Me and Sam bust open the door to see them right in front of us and ghostface knocked down on the ground in pain. We quickly turn around and run out of the room. "It's Kirby. She's the killer." Sam pants. "No shit!" Chad curses. Chad runs to the door to leave. "It's locked, we already tried." I say. "Are we trapped?" Chad asks. "She made this whole theater a kill box. For us." Sam adds. We look around to try to find a way out. "Hey, what about that? There's an exit door. Maybe it leads to the roof or something?" Tara points up. "There's only one way to find out." Chad says. "Bailey's on the way, but-" I get cut off by ghostface jumping down at us from the stage, swinging his knife. "Oh, fuck!"Sam yells. Ghostface takes his knife and swings for Chad's head, but he ducks and ghostface ends up chopping off the head of a mannequin. "Beheadings!" Chad screams.

He takes a camera and hits ghostface in the head with it. "Smile for the camera, motherfucker!" We run up the stage through the ripped screen to get away through the back, but ghostface was quick to his feet in a matter of seconds chasing us again. We all slam against the wall as we run through the narrow hallway. "Get fucked!" Chad takes the camera and throws it back at ghostface. We made it back to the consession room and Chad takes a popcorn machine and throws it down on the ground behind us. He dodges multiple of the swings ghostface is throwing at him. We all grab ghostface and pull him off of Chad and attempt to un arm him. Chad punches ghostface in the face while Sam pushes him to the ground. Tara then kicks him in the head and i take a turn kicking him in the balls.

"Tara, go! Go!" Chad says as he takes a gumball machine to smash on ghoatfaces head. Sam grabs Tara to pull her back. Just before Chad could hit ghostface, another one comes up from behind him and plunges his knife into the side of Chad's stomach, causing him to let out a blood curling scream. "No!" Tara tries to run to save Chad, but Sam holds her back. I try to charge at one of the ghostfaces, but Sam grabs my arm to stop me. Both the ghostfaces pick up chad and stab him simutaniously in the stomach. "Run." that was all Chad could say as blood pours out of his mouth. They stop stabbing Chad and he falls back onto the ground. Both of them look at me, Sam, and Tara and wipe their knives with their gloves.

We barge through the door and run back into the theater in attempt to get away. One of the ghostfaces appear through the ripped screen on the stage as the other one comes up from behind us. Sam picks up a bruck and hands it to Tara. I grab the knife from my belt. "Oh, Sam!" Tara cries. "Ready?" Sam asks. I hold up the knife, pointing it at the ghostface at the stage. "As ready as i fucking can be." I say, a glare visible on my face. Tara doesn't answer. "Tara, i need you to be ready. Ready?" Sam asks her. "Look at me." Tara does just that. "I'm ready." She answers. This is it. This is the moment that we've been preparing for. "Let's kill these assholes." I glare. "Come on, motherfucker!" Tara screams. Gunshots are fired from my direction. We quickly duck as the ghostfaces scatter.

"It's okay." Kirby says as she walks on the stage with her gun. Her head is busted and bleeding bad. "Stay the fuck back!" Sam says. "We know it's you, Kirby." Tara adds. Kirby furrows her brows as she tumbles down the steps of the stage. "One of them knocked me out.", "Kirby, stop!" Bailey yells as he runs up to us with a gun. Kirby points her gun at Bailey. He does the same. "Get away from the girls!", "What are you doing?" Kirby asks, genuinely confused as fuck. "Did you kill Quinn? Did you kill my daughter?" Bailey growls. "Jesus Christ!" Kirby curses. "Whatever he's been saying to you, don't listen to him. He's probably the killer."

Both the ghostfaces come up from behind Bailey with their knives raised. "Behind you!" both me and Kirby yell. Bailey then shoots Kirby twice in the chest. The ghostfaces lower their knives and stand next to him. I gasp as Kirby falls to the ground, blood staining her not so white shirt. "Great job." Biailey smirks. "Both of you.", "You?" Tara questions. "Yeah, of course me. Frankly, i expected more from the three of you after what you did to us. "What do you mean, us?" Sam asks. The ghostface to the left of Bailey takes off his mask, revealing his face. I let out a painful gasp.

"Ethan?"

A/N: this one was short compared to the others lol