𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

...

"Tara, you're going to call Bailey on my phone to distract him. Me and Jesse will put on out father and grandmother's ghostface costumes. Ethan, you wait behind the wall as backup in case things go South." Sam explains her plan to us as Bailey is still unconsious. "Let's hurry before he wakes up." We all nod and get ourselves ready. I walk up to Grandma Loomis's case and take her costume. I slip the fabric over my head and adjust it to my body. I take my knife and white the blood off of it with the glove. Sam does the same and puts on our fathers costume.

"Ready?" Sam says to us. "Let's kill this sone of a bitch." I smirk. We get into positions as Bailey starts to gain consiousness. Tara dials Baileys number and calls him. I can hear the phone ring in the distance. I assume he answered because Tara starts talking. "Hello, Detective Bailey." she says with a ghostface voice changer. "I've got one question for you.", "Oh yeah? What's that?", "What's your favorite scary movie?", "Favorite scary movie." Bailey chuckles. "I'm asking because your in one now. You're in my movie." Bailey shoots the head of all the mannequins. "I see you've put on your true faces, huh? Your birthright. Poetic that you're gonna die in it." Bailey says, signaling to the empty glass cases. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?", "Now you know he truth, huh? Murder's in your blood!" Bailey yells. Me and Sam run around in the back to try to scare him a bit. "Stop fucking around and show yourselves!", "Be careful what you wish for.", "All right, i'm a fucking police officer. How do you think this is gonna go, Sam? Who do you think they're gonna believe, huh?"

"Probably the one who's still alive." Sam walks up to the ripped screen and stands there, watching as Bailey throws his phone in anger. She walks through and holds up the knife to stab Bailey. She repeatedly stabs him in the chest and stomach area. She removes her mask as she stands above his bloody body. i slowly walk in from behind Sam. "My father, Billy Loomis was a murder. But not me. I'm better than that." Sam says. "I am Jessica motherfucking Carpenter and Prescott, not a murderer.", "Thank you." Bailey choaks out, thinking we spared him. I look over to Sam and Tara. They look back at me and nod. I crouch down to be face to face with Bailey. "But you fucked with my family. You forget. I'm a motherfucking Loomis!" I take my knife and stab Bailey right in the eye socket and twist it around. Blood splatters all over me. I smile as Bailey screams in pain. I pull the knife out and swipe it clean.

"Nice." Tara says. I quickly pull Tara and Sam into a tight hug. Ethan comes up on stage and joins in. "We fucking did it!" I laugh. We all sit down on the edge of the stage. I slip the bloody costume over my head and throw it behind me. "Are you okay?" Sam asks Tara. She smiles and shakes her head. "I wanna be in your guys's life, but only as much as you want me to be." Sam says as she wraps an arm around me and Tara. "We want you to be. I promise you i'm gonna get so much therapy after this. I'm serious." Tara chuckles. "Yeah, same here." I smile. "We're gonna get through this. Together." I grab Ethan's hand and rest my head on his shoulder. Suddenly, Kirby grips onto a table and stands up. "Kirby? You're alive!" I chuckle. A few seconds later the police and Danny enter through the door. "Sam, hey." He says as he runs up to her. He pulls her into a tight hug. "Are you okay?", "Yeah." she smiles at him. "I thought you might need some reinforcements. And i called Mount Sinai, and Mindy and Gale are gonna be okay. Mindy's on her way here now. They couldn't stop her.", "Not bad, Cute Boy." Tara says with a serious face which causes me to chuckle. "Let's get outta here." I reach for Ethans hand and he wraps an arm around my waist to help me walk.

...

Me, Sam, Tara, and Ethan stand together as they take Kirby away on a stretcher. Before she gets put in the ambulance, she stops next to us. "If you ever need me, call. We're all part of the sae fucked-up family now. And legacy doesn't always have to be a bad thing." I grab Kirby's hand before she goes. "Thank you. Really." She smiles. I look over to Tara and see her crying. "Hey, you alright?" i ask. "It's just Chad." she sobs. I bring her into a tight hug. We let go a few seconds later. "Hey, we got another one here!" an officer yells. We all turn around and see Chad being taken on a stretcher. "Oh, my god.", "Chad! Chad!" Tara yells as we run up to him. "God damn. He lives!" I laugh. "How are you alive?" Sam questions. He holds up a five with his bloody hand. "Thrive Fucking Five." Tara chuckles. She pulls Chad into a kiss but almost immediately pulls away because he needs oxygen.

"Oh my god! Are you guys okay? I know who the killer is! It's Ethan and Bailey." Mindy says while running up to us. "And Quinn." I add. "But Ethan didn't kill anyone. In fact, he helped us kill Bailey and Quinn.", "And Quinn? Fuck! I still don't trust you, Ethan. Did i miss the monologue again? Are you okay?" Mindy says. He just chuckles. Mindy climbs into the ambulance with Chad. "Oh my god, we all survived. It's a twist on a twist. They gave me a lot of drugs. You guys should get some of these drugs. I can't feel anything below my shoulders," she continues with her rambles. "I would actually like whatever she's on." I laugh. I groan and grab my stomach. I guess i laughed a little too hard. "Let's get you to the hospital." Ethan chuckles. He gives me a quick kiss. I see Sam looking a little down. "Give me one sec." I say to Ethan. I walk over to Sam. "You okay?" I ask. She opens her jacket to reveal dad's mask. She takes it out and tosses it to the ground. Me and Ethan walk off together hand in hand with Tara and Sam, but not before i take one last look at dad's mask on the ground. From now on, things are going to be a hell of a lot different. It's gonna be a scream, baby!

THE END

A/N: i really dont want this book to end! I might make a sequel to this book, but on how i think scream 7 will go

A/N: i really dont want this book to end! I might make a sequel to this book, but on how i think scream 7 will go. lmk if yall want that. also i will be making a prologue. just one final chapter before i finally end his book. thank you guys for all the support on this book! love yall xoxo