𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

...

wake up to the blinding light of the white hospital room. There's a person sitting in the chair to the left of my bed. I can't quite make out who they are because my visions a bit blurry still. "Jessica?" the person says. After a few secons my vision clears and i'm able to see who the person is. "Sidney? What are you doing here?" I ask. "I wanted to see you." she sighs. "Gale told me that you know. And you didn't take it easily.", "Yeah." i scoff. I look down at my hands in my lap and fiddle with my fingers. We sit in silence for a moment before Sidney speaks up. "Look," she sighs, "I didn't wanna do it. I thought it was the best choice. I never wanted you to be a part of this. Of any of this. I wanted you to be safe and live a normal life. I love you, Jessica. And i always will." A tear rolls down my cheek as Sidney speaks.

"I wanna be in your life. I wanna be your mom again. Only if you'll let me." Sidney also starts tearing up. She sits her hands on top of mine. I look up to meet her face to face. "Please, just give me a chance to be a better mom." I take a moment to think. Sidney wants to be in my life. To be my mom again. "Okay." my voice cracks. She smiles at me then brings me into a hug, kissing my forehead. We let go of the hug and hear a knock at the door. Tara and Sam walk in. They both sit on the other side of the bed. "Hey, Tara. I just want you to know that even though we aren't blood, you're still my sister." I tell her. She smiles and nods at me. A few momets later, Mindy rolls Chad in on a wheelchair along with Ethan, Gale, and Danny. Mark, Sidney's husband and my step-father, and my two step-sisters enter the room also. The gangs all here. Everyone laughs and jokes around with each other, having a good time. In this moment, everything just felt right.  Everything, for once, feels..... normal.

A/N: this is officially the end of the book

A/N: this is officially the end of the book. i don't want it to end :( but it has to. like i said if yall want me to make my own version of scream 7 as the sequal, just lmk and i'll get to writing. i just wanna say thank you for all your support on this book. it really means a lot to me and i'm so happy yall liked it. xoxo