𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

...

The ride to the station was a big blur. I'm still trying to take in what just happened. Everytime i close my eyes, all i can see and hear is blood, gunshots, the scream of those innocent people. Sam and i walk to the waiting room and wait for what felt like hours. I pull out my phone, which suprisingly stayed in my pocket, and looked at all of the notifications. I have 37 missed calls, 17 texts, and even 4 voicemails all from Ethan. Shit.

...

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

hey jes just checking in are u alright?

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

please answer me

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

jesse? where are u guys? ur supposed to be back by now

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

hey please pick up the phone

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

jesse i just saw what happened at the bodega on the news

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

oh my god theres a bunch of dead bodies!

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

jesse! please answer me!

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

i need to know if ur ok

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

jes please call me back

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

jes please pick up the god damn phone i need to know if ur alive!

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆🐻

hey sorry were at the police station now. gf attacked us at the bodega. yes i am alive and so is sam. im so sorry for not answering.

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

oh thank god ur ok i was really worried

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆🐻

i can tell lol

𝑬𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏💙

what the fuck just happened there?

𝑱𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆🐻

me and sam got a call from richie's contact and i told her not to answer it but yk her she did. gf started talking to us on the other side of the line saying how he killed jason and greg because they were gonna do it first. then he said that me and sam needed to be punished because of what wre did and i have no idea what we did.