Chapter 13 Part 2

"How're we suppose to get him away from Mara?" Lynn asked.

"I have a way." Cam huffed. He was to stressed to worry about out smarting Mara. Being direct is the best option sometimes.

Nearby Alexei ducked behind a tree to avoid Mara. She continued to insist that Alexei should be her practice model. Having seen Mara's makeup 'skills' on Avery, he wasn't raking a chance.

"You acting like makeup won't wash off!" Mara feinted left, than spun to the right. Alexei noticed to late to react. Mara's arms snaked around Alexei, bring him to a stop.

Cam watched the ridicous reenactment of Tom and Jerry, wish he could record the scene for future torment.

"Mara we need Alexei," He stated, continuing before she could speak. "Three days of homework and lunch with just you and Alexei."

Mara thought for a moment, it was a good deal. Free homework and a generated lunch with Alexei. If offering this much, what else could she get from him. "Five days of homework, one report, and two days of lunch with Alexei."

The homework and report wouldn't be a problem, but would take time away from his Lyoko projects. That was something he wasn't willing to scafice time for. Alexei, well, everyone has their part to play. "Two days of homework and a weekend hanging out with Alexei."

Mara's eyes widen at the offer. This was too good to pass up. She'd been wanting to hang out with Alexei, but he was always busy with Cam's group. "Deal." Mara released Alexei. "We'll have plenty of time to practice this weekend." She turned her attention to where Avery chatted with Ally. "Hey Avery let's get back to practicing."

Avery flinched at Mara's exiected voice. "He whispered something to Ally. Ally gestured to the dorms, than Avery sprinted that way. Meanwhile, Ally intercepted Mara, stopping her from following Avery.

While this went on, the boys made their waay to the manison. Instead of going through the park, they took the path behind the gym. This path they rarely used since it was on the school grounds where anyone could stumble upin them. They learnt about this path from Mr. C when Xana had sent kranlets to the real world eailer in the school year. Mr. C and Ally helped them get to this path.

That had been a long night. One that should've been spent in celebration. Lynn's competition had finished and Emi was successfully martialized into the real world. Xana couldn't let them have a moment to celebrate.

"Their in the Island Sector." Cam checked the situation on Lyoko. The girls had been separated, Emi inside a Way Tower and Kya on a separate Island with a clone of Emi; trying to lead the monsters away.

'How're we doing this?" Alexei asked.

"One of you will met up with Emi, the other with Kya." Cam explained. "Lynn link up with Kya, than join Alexei to escort Emi."

Lynn and Alexei made their way to the scanners. Once inside, the doors closed. Cam selected a location that was in-between where the girls where. "Transfer Lynn, Transfer Alexei." Trying in the virtualize commands was second nature to Cam. "Scanner Lynn, Scanner Alexei." Entering te final command, the process was complete. "Virtualization."

***********************************************************************************************

Lynn's POV:

"Taxi please." Alexei requested upon our arrival.

"Yeah not possible." Cam answered. "Xana's trying to get access to a portion of the super computer. I'm trying to figure out his plan. In the mean time, I'll need the computing power from the vehicles."

"Guess we're going on foot. Just like the old days before Emi joined us on Earth." Alexei stated.

"Is there an actived tower?" I asked.