Trivia 2

Let's look at some of the other characters!:

Mara: Daugther of a rich family, her family owns area surrounding Kanna Acadamy. She does figurer skating like Kya. They share the same figure skating coach, Lilie. She is also close friends with Alexei and has a crush on. She's best friends with Ally and Avery is her childhood friend.

Ally: Childhood friend and roommate of Mara. Her cousin, Mr. Hall, is the current prinpale of the school. She's only 'friends' with Avery, because of Mara. 

Avery: Mara's oldest friend. Him and Ally neither get along nor don't get along, their simply their. They don't really 'hang out' together just the two of them. If they do, it's because their either looking or waiting for Mara. He doesn't Ally as a 'friend' or 'anything else'. He use to be friends with Kya when she first transferred to Kanna Academy. They are no longer friends because of Avery and Lynn's dislike of each other. Avery wanted Kya to chose between him and Lynn. When she wouldn't, Avery ended their friendship. He still cares for Kya and part of him still wants to rekindle that lost friendship. He is also Lynn's roommate, the two don't get long and can't stand each other.

Calex: A new transfer student at Kanna Academy, he is old friends with Kya.

*Note: More information about Calex will come soon, as the story updates.

Waverly 'Wave': A new transfer student at Kadic Academy, with Emi. She is also Emi's first friend at Kadic.

*Note: More information about Wave will come soon, as the story updates.