Trivia 3

Today we'll meet some of the teachers and staff at Kanna Academy!:

Tiya: Upper level histoy teacher at Kanna Academy. She is also Alexei's mom and Cam's guradian while his parents travel for work and his sister attends college aboard. She has few rules, the ones she does have, she doesn't allow any excuse or slack for. The boys can do just about whatever they want, as long as they don't get in trouble, keep their grades up, do what she asks, and tell her when their going out, coming back late, or spending the night away from home.

Mr. Z: Science teacher at Kanna Academy. He can be formal, refering to students are Mr. or Ms. At the same time, he is understanding. He doesn't tolorate students not listening.

*No one knows what the Z stands for and he refuses to say what it stands for or answer any questions about it.

Mr. C: Nurse at Kanna Academy and Mr. Z's younger brother. Slightly the oppsite of his brother, he perfers staying in his office all day and reading comics. He doesn't read them around students (for unknown reasons), Kya's the only student he'll read comics around. This makes Kya the only student (probably the only person at Kanna (besides his brother)) to know he reads comics. Whenever Kya recievs new comics from her brothers, she'll give them to him, since she only likes about one or two comic series. He comes off as lazy or uncaring to a point, but also not one to be aruged with (like his brother). This is because aruging takes up 'alot' of time he could use to read comics. He also doesn't like it when he has to be a sub for a class. He can be uderstandable, fair, and reasonable with students. He is also the dorm superivor for the school.

*No one knows what the C stands for and he refuses to say what it stands for or answer any questions about it.

Mrs. Reed: Seventh, eighth, and ninth grade art teacher at Kanna Academy. She sometimes speaks low and carries a whislte, blow hone, or mega-phone around to use to get students attention. She is a fun teacher, who is hard to prank and encourages her students to try and prank her.

Mr. Hall: Prinicpal of Kanna Academy and Ally's older cousin. He comes off as formal (like Mr. Z, but slightly less) calling students Mr. and Ms. He has a soft spot for his younger cousin, which is partial how she's able to convice/ talk him into things. The other part is that he still owes her several favors from when they were younger, as even as an adult he'll get lectured if anyone in his family were to find out certain things.