Chapter 10

Kya POV:

"Don't be like that Lynn, we'll be fine." I walked beside Lynn to the library. He was to start detention directly afterschool. Once inside, we won't be able to contact him until his detention's over.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I have to like it." Lynn never was kean on the idea of being left out. That's what made it differcult to convience him to take some time away from the Lyoko Defenders during his music competition/contest. He's reasons are understandable, he was one of the first of us to jounrey to Lyoko for the first time. Cam first found the manison and reactivted the supercomputer. He than told Alexei and Lynn soon found out. I discovered everything after being dragged to the manison during the first attack.

"Promise you'll contact me if something go bad." Lynn stopped outside of the library. The look on his face betrayed his worry. Normally, I'd take him up on his offer, but not this time. We lose more than gain if he skips detention to help us.

"I apperate the offer, but no. We both know Princpal Hall will call your parnets if your found breaking another rule or skipping your pushiment." My statement was enough to get Lynn to understand. His father's already unhappy that Lynn's fousc is on music and not sports. Even playing on various sports times throughout the school year isn't enough to satify him. Lynn wouldn't even be playing on the teams if he's scholarship to Kanna didn't require him to. Lynn maybe good at sports, but he perfers improving he's music to sharping his sports skills. If Prinpcal Hall calls Lynn's parnets, it'll be the excuse his father needs in taking Lynn's music away from him. Not to much probably pulling Lynn out of Kanna and placing him in a school that spealizes in sports.

Lynn gave a bitter sweet smile, before heading into the library. He'll be there most of the evening, than leave for dinner, before having to remain in his dorm for the rest of the night. That's no one to hang out with. Cam returned home to continue analzying last night's data. Alexei got dragged away but Mara and Emi's still at Kadic.

Alone, I returned to my dorm. There I killed some time doing homework. I can't afford for my grades to slip. Like Lynn, I also attend Kanna on a scholarship. Mine is academic, being tied to my schoolwork and grades. If I lose my scholarship, I can't attend Kanna anymore.

Finished my homework, I checked my cell for messages. There was one from Calex that came fifteen mintues ago. He wanted to know if I had some time to meet. There was something he wanted to show me. Seeing as how there were a few hours left until I had to meet the others, I sent him a text saying I'd meet him in front of the dorms.

Calex was waiting for me outside the dorms taking photos. Camara in hand, he didn't notice my apporach. Fousced on his craft, he skillfully captured photos of the surrounding environment.

"Doing a photoshoot?" Coming up behind him, I tapped his shoulder.

Startled, he said. "Whoa, sneaky much?"

"Nope," I shrugged. "you just scare easily."

"Actually, your a ninja." Placing his camara in it's bag, he than stated. "What I want to show you is in the forest. I found it while exploring the other day."

***********************************************************************************************

Emi POV:

She bounced the ball off the wall, letting out a dramatic sigh. Wave is nothing, if not overdramatic. She's been sitting in my dorm, bouncing and sighing since school ended. Wave wanted to explore the nearby forest and for me to come with her. Since I have to meet the others tonight and will probably be gone most of the night, I won't have time to do homework or study later. Wave, the genius, somehow gets her homework done in class. Now there's a bored Wave waiting for me to finish so we can hang out.