Recap

For over a year, the Lyoko Defenders have been working together with the A.I. Emi to find her missing keys before Xana. During this time, Xana launched many attacks in order to pervent the Defenders from getting the keys. Some of these attacks nearly successed, but the Defenders always managed to deactivate the towers just in time.

On Earth, the Defenders faced other struggles and chanelleges. From annoying schoolmates to arugments within the group. Most of these arugments took place between Alexei and Kya or Alexei and Cam. At one point, an arugment between Alexei and Kya began affecting the group on Lyoko. Their consist arugring left them open to attacks and harmed their teamwork, leaving Lynn to both protect Emi and play ref. for the two. During one misson, when Kya nearly fell into the digital sea, the two realized their arugment was stuipd and their friendship is more important.

On the day of Lynn's competition, Cam finished the materialzion program. They planned to bring Emi to earth that same day. Alexei would have to go alone to Lyoko to escort Emi to the tower, while Kya and Lynn went to the compeition. Things didn't go as planned, when Xana sent monsters to keep Emi from reaching the tower.

Even with Kya's help, they still needed Lynn. Because of the compeitition, they couldn't reach him. Than, an unlikely person arrived to help. Having followed Kya to the mansion, Ally discovered the groups serect. After making a deal with Alexei, Ally went to find Lynn. They returned just in time. Their plan had worked, Emi was materlatzed onto earth. From their, the group began their celebration, by going to Lynn's compeition to cheer him on.

The following day the group attempted to shut off the supercomputer for good. However, Emi passed out the moment it was shut off. Cam discovered Xana had modified several features on the materizlaion program. Unsure of how much the program had been affected, he ran an analayz program, while they went to school. During Emi's first day at school, everyone agree to attend the dance that was later that day to help Emi ajust to life on Emi.

Ally join Emi and Kya on a shopping trip to buy an outfit for Emi. Later that night, the girls met up with the guys at the dance. The dance went well, until kranlets arrived. With the help of Ally and Mr. C, the group managed to get to the mansion and deactivate the tower.

The Return to the Past had reset the events to the day of Lynn's compeition. Lynn and Alexei wanted to restart the materiazlion program and bring Emi to earth again. However, both Cam and Emi were against it. With the program still bugged, they couldn't turn off the supercomputer. Xana could still attack and if Emi wasn't on Lyoko, they wouldn't know when an attack were to happen. For the good of the group and everyone, Emi had to remain on Lyoko for the time being.

Things weren't all bad, Kya convinced Emi to visit for a few hours so that could all attend Lynn's competition together again. She agreed, grantful for the short amount of time she'd be able to visit her friends. The friends said a belief bye to Emi, promising to see her later that night.

So ended the first season of Code Lyoko: Lyoko Defenders. What awaits the Defenders now that Emi has all of her keys and can leave Lyoko? How will Xana react next? Find out in Code Lyoko: Lyoko Defenders season 2.

Season 2 Coming Soon....