Capitol

A couple of days went by, and Conway didn't budge from his plan. He would only leave his room to eat
with us, then leave again.

It was the last day on the train, and we were eating breakfast. Finnick was telling me about how when we get to the capital, I need to act as sweet and cute as possible to make sponsors love me.

Conway chuckled and kept eating. Then we saw the capital coming into view. I looked out the window and waved to all the people cheering with a big smile.

As the train came to a stop, we emerged from it hearing the cheers around us there where so many strange people, dressed in weird colorful outfits. I continued to wave to the crowd and cameras before getting in the limo that was waiting for us.
_______________________________________

"So now that you've seen them, what do you think of this year's tributes?" Caesar asks this year's game maker, "Are there any surprises we can expect this year?"

"It's hard to tell from just a reaping, but I think this year will be interesting," Londan the woman that is the new game maker states, "I mean we have a blood relative of a very interesting victor. So, I'm sure that it will be quite lovely to see where that goes."
_______________________________________

I am taken to this large room with other tributes with me. I am immediately stripped of my clothes laid down on a table while these people start rinsing me down.

They pluck my eyebrows and wax every part of my body. My skin Tingles as they rins me once more to get any wax or sand left. Then I was dressed and led to a room and laid down at that table.

Soon after, a woman walks in. She looked like a galaxy. Teal hair, purple eyes, her dress is purple and blue with stars sprinkled all over, having rings around it. On. The rings there are all the planets.

She tells me her name is Chloe and that she will be my personal designer for the games. Then she sits down, taking out her sketch pad. "Let's get down some ideas, shall we,"
_______________________________________

Hours later, I'm being dressed by my designer and her prep team. I'm putting an amber light to dark blue dress that has pearl beaded tracing designs on it, connecting to pink flowers. The dress trails down the side of my thighs like a waterfall, and it circles around my neck, having no sleeves. Instead of sleeves, there is white lace, circling my arms and legs.

They style me with purl beaded dangling earrings and a crown that matches my dress placed atop my head. My hair was placed in a waterfall braid.

I walked out of the dressing room and walked up to Conway, who was checking out all the girls

I walked out of the dressing room and walked up to Conway, who was checking out all the girls. He was in a thin blue suit that matched mine. I tapped his shoulder to get his attention, and he looked over to me then back at the girls around us.

I sighed and took this as an opportunity to look around at all the other tributes. There was District 1. The male looked older, probably 18, he was strong, had dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes.

The female next to him had light blonde wavy hair and sky-blue eyes. She looked around 16 years old.

They were talking to District 2. Probably making an alliance. The male had brown hair and brown eyes, around age 17 or 18, and the woman looked similar and around the same age.

Over in a different area Districts 5 and 6 were conversing. District 5's female was around 16 or 17. She had auburn hair and green eyes. The district 5 boy next to her was around 15 or so and had light brown hair and green eyes.

District 6 didn't seem like much of a threat. The girl was around 15, and the boy looked a year older. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was looking around at all the costumes in aww.

The female didn't look like she was talking much she just listened to the tributes from 5 talk. She was skinny and had brown hair and gray eyes.

The boy from District 8 was trying to talk to 1 and 2's group. While his partner was standing in a corner looking very sad. She looked older. Like 18. I felt sorry for her. She had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair while her partner had the same brown hair and blue eyes but lighter.

9 and 10 hadn't come out of the dressing rooms yet, but 11 was walking out now.

Both were around the age of 17. Both being dark skinned, dark black and brown hair, with the girls being put in small braids. And she had gray eyes while he had dark green.

12 were standing by their chariot talking quietly amongst themselves.

The female was very thin and pale, and I was worried she was going to die before we could even make it into the games. She was around age 15 or 16 and had sandy blonde hair and brown eyes.

The male looked stronger and better fed than the other. He looked older, around 18, already growing a small beard that matched his brown hair.

10 finally came out, and both looked young. The girl was 13 and the boy 15. The girl had red hair, brown eyes, and tan skin with freckles.

The boy was very tan, with brown hair and gray eyes.

District 3 came walking up to us in very bright, colorful outfits.

The girl was leading as the boy stood behind her. She had a mixed darker skin tone, light brown eyes looking almost golden, and dark brown curly hair. She was quite beautiful.

The boy behind her had fair skin, light brown hair, and blue eyes. He seemed very shy.

"I'm Ada, and this is Link. Nice to meet you," the girl states as she extends her hand to Lorelei.

I shake her hand with a smile on my face and introduce myself and Conway.

He takes her hand and kisses it, making her grimace.

The designers come out and make final touches on our outfits and walk us to the chariots and 9 walks out.

The boy had light red hair, fair skin, freckles, and gray eyes, seeming to be around the age of 17 or 18. While the girl was 16. She had brown hair and gray eyes and was tan. She didn't seem to like the outfits much.

We all were told it's almost time and get in our chariots as we start riding out 1 district at a time. There were so many people cheering, and I could hear people cheering my name.

I waved to them and blew them kisses. Then we landed at the front, where up above on the balconies stood Snow. He stood in front of a Mike and spoke out.

"Welcome. Welcome tributes to the 69th hunger games. May the odds be ever in your favor. "

As the crowd cheered, we rode off and into a place where we all could get off the chariots. Ada nodded towards me as she and Link headed upstairs.

I gave Finnick a big hug, and then he led us to the elevator with Lila for us to head to our floor.

Damn today was a long day.