Tour (Districts 5, 2, and 1)

Finnick got me up early the next morning, and I went to take a warm bath.

After an hour, Lila walked into my room and gave me the rundown of today. Chloe and my prep team came in soon after and dressed me up, casual but beautiful.

Nixie came over to say goodbye and gave me some sushi for the road. Then Finnick and I were led to the train station with Lila, Chloe, and my prep team.

I get on the train, and we eat breakfast as the train starts to take off. While I'm eating my French toast, Lila talks to everyone about the next few days. First, we're going to District 5, who are right beside us. Each District's victors have invited me to dinner/lunch. District 5's victors are Porter, James, and Ivette.

There isn't much said about her anymore since she's in her 50s now. All I know is that when she won her games, she suffered a spinal entry.

James is a known alcoholic. He's not as bad as Haymitch, but he is known to get drunk and throw up a lot.

Ivette is very good with weapons, and she was known to be very aggressive in her games, poisoning multiple people.
_______________________________________

After a few hours, we make it to District 5 around noon. District 5 is known to secure the power for all Penem, especially the capital. The district has a huge dam that takes up most of the place.

First, we go to the mayor, and then he escorts us to the Hall of Justice. He introduces me, and I say the speech that Lila wrote for me. As I say this speech that doesn't have any emotion in it, I look to the families of the fallen tributes.

Isha had two younger siblings, and their mother was standing there with tears in her eyes. Raiden's parents were in the same state.
_______________________________________

After that, I was led to Victor's village, and Porter invited me inside her house where James and Ivette already were. Porter went back to the kitchen to finish making lunch, and we went to the table. James was drinking excessively, Ivette was trying to take his wine away, Lila was watching them in shame, and Finnick was sitting beside me and trying to start a conversation with Ivette.
_______________________________________

After that awkward lunch, we went back onto our train and took off to District 2. Finnick fills me in on District 2 while on the way.

District 2 has several victors. There is Brutus, Lyme, Enobaria, Tobias, Rex, Hinge, Haze, and Lucille.

Brutus is a very strong man who loves talking about his time in the games with pride.

Lyme was a known victor in the past. Even though her game was a generation ago, I still see glimpses of her in the hunger game "Best moments" nowadays she kind of keeps a low profile.

Enobaria is a very interesting victor. After her games, she had her teeth done in sharp points to make it easy to bite people's throats out. She is a very tough woman with a lot of bloodlusts.

Not much is said about the others. They're just typical careers that won and take pride in it.
_______________________________________

When we got to District 2, it was almost sunset. The place was large and had mountains all around. The place looked nice with lots of tall apartment buildings and weapon factories.

Just like last time we met the mayor, and she introduced me to the crowd. I felt less bad while saying Lila's speech since Algar tried to kill me and my friends at one point. I also didn't know Jerrie that well.

After the speech, we went to Lyme's house, and we ate dinner. And Brutus and Enobaria were complimenting my kills in the games. It's scary how they think, but I just thanked them and stayed on their good side.
_______________________________________

We went to the train, and I took a hot shower. I couldn't get out of my thoughts. It wasn't fun being reminded of the people I killed.

After my shower, I got into some shorts and a tank top, and then I went to Finnick's room. I asked him if I could stay there tonight, and he opened his arms for me. He tells me a story, and I fall asleep for the night.
_______________________________________

I wake up the next morning from a nightmare and get out of bed early. I go to the main car and stare out the window, waiting for everyone else to wake up.

Soon, Finnick comes out looking for me and sits down. I keep looking out the window, and he pulls me into a hug and pets my head.

After an hour, Chloe and my prep team pulled me into a room to get ready. Today, we're going to District 1, so I must look great.

Victors from 1 are Gloss and Cashmere, who are siblings who won in back-to-back games, then there is Augustus, Angle, Velvet, Janna, and Charm.
_______________________________________

When I get out, I look around at the beautiful place. District 1 is the richest in Penem, and it clearly shows. There are beautiful buildings and factories. It's not as fancy as the capital, but it's close.

We do the same as the last couple of times, and I go to breakfast with the other victors. Cashmere seems to like me and braids my hair as we all talk. She even asks Gloss if they can keep me as if I'm some cute puppy. Cashmere is quite sweet.

When we must leave, Cashmere gives me a hug and tells me to keep in touch because she always wanted a little sister figure. Then we get onto the train and leave.

I'm not looking forward to the rest of the day. I must go to District's 7 and 9 today. Which means I must see the families of my friends. I'm dreading this.