Tributes For 72nd Games

They start with District 1 as they say the female's name and show her on the screen. Velvet Aura. She was skinny but lean and seemed very confident. The screen said she was 18 years old. Based on what Cashmere said, both District 1's tributes volunteered.

She had wavy light blonde hair to her shoulders and ocean blue eyes.

Next was her partner, Silver Grove. He was very tall and strong, he was also 18 but because of his height, he looked older. He had dirty blond hair and bluish-gray eyes.
_______

Next was District 2. The female's name was Ace Fox and the male's was Reaper Lament.

Reaper most likely volunteered. Being at age 18 and also a very strong man. He had tan skin, light brown hair, and dark brown eyes. I could see him winning this year.

The girl was 16. She was small but still strong-looking, having dark brown hair and light brown eyes that looked almost red in the light.
_______

District 3, Sophia Clancy, age 15. She was thin and kind of pale with black hair. Something interesting though was that she had cyborg, green eyes.

Her partner Aiden Ajax, age 16, was skinny and slim, could probably fit into small places, he had brown hair and blue eyes.
_______

While they were showing my district I got a text from Cashmere.

5:45pm

C- That was so sad 😢💔

Yeah -L
_

______

I turned back to the TV after Ceacer was done making sad remarks and wiping his "tears" away with a handkerchief and went back to the reapings

District 5, Pheonix Chashmali, age 14.

She was very small and short with carrot orange hair long and curly down her back and dark green eyes.

The male's name was Sparks Umeme, age 16. He was skinny and had brown hair and hazel eyes.
______

"District 6, Fale Pippin, age 14"

She was small and had brown hair and hazel eyes, while her partner had black hair and gray eyes. His name was Asra Ilgiz and was 15
______

Next was District 7. Just like they said, a 12-year-old girl was shown on the screen. She looked so scared and nervous with her straight long brown hair covering her green eyes and looking at the floor mostly. Her name was Kallie Moriko.

Her partner was a strong 17-year-old boy named Royd Huxley. He had scars on his arms and a scar along his cheek probably from work in lumber.
________

District 8. Silky Lin, age 18, and Mateo Bennet, age 13.

Mateo looked malnourished and thin with brown hair and blue eyes. Silky was pale and looked sick. She had gray eyes and auburn hair up in a bun.
_________

District 9. Vilja Anona, age 13. She was very tan with some sunburns from being out in the hot sun. She had light brown hair and honey-brown eyes.

Art Solace, age 16. He was tall and slim but had some strength. With green eyes and brown hair.
_________

District 10. Tora Fleischman and Orson Slaughterer. Tora was 17 and Orson was 14.

They both had dark brown hair and she had gray eyes while he had brown.
_________

District 11. Ashby Wagner, age 14. She had mixed skin tone, dark brown, dark brown eyes.

Her partner, Dumas Meadowcroft, age 17, had black skin, black hair, and gray eyes.
_________

And lastly district 12.

The girl's name was Ember Branton and the boy's was Cyrus Feuer. Age 13 and 15.

The boy had black hair and brown eyes and the girl had blond hair and blue eyes.
_________

Ceacer continues to talk and I turn off the TV, putting the notebook away.

I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower and then I go out to the eating car and get some food, sitting down. I wait for the tributes to join but they never do. Lila joins me for a bit and we talk for a little before she leaves. Then I go to my room and send good night to the group chats.

Group Chat with Lorelei, Cashmere, and Gloss

8:25pm

Hey. I'm going to get some rest. Doesn't seem like my tributes are coming out tonight. Good night -L

C- Okay. Good night sis. Get some rest. love you

Love you too -L

G- GN you guys. See you tomorrow Lore

Group Chat with Finnick, Annie, Oakley, and Johanna

8:30pm

Hey. I'm going to get some rest since it doesn't seem like my tributes are coming out tonight. Good night. I love you all -L

A- Good night Sweetie. Rest up

J- G'night

O- Good night Starfish 🌟 and good night you all. I'm going to bed too.

Sweet dreams Monkey 🐵 -L

A- aww so cute and good night Oakley 😊

Annie no don't call us cute -L

J- lol. You are tho

O- Johanna not you too!

8:35pm

F- Night