Chapter 1

'The new Vega'

"And this one's your locker." Tori states, concluding the tour of Hollywood Arts. I'm new at the school and she's helping me find my way around since she's been here for a year. Trina promised she'd help too but completely forgot about that promise once we got here, any sort of drama makes Trina forget anything and everything.
"Thank you for showing me around." I smile at my sister, feeling anxious since I know nobody here. I started halfway through the year which is the worst time to start. Mom and Dad wanted us all to be at the same school once Tori got here so moved me the second there was an open spot.
"You're welcome. What class have you got first?" She asks.
"Some guy called Sikowitz." I read off the paper, whack ass name if you ask me.
"I have the same class. Follow me." She orders as she walks away. I follow quickly behind not wanting to get lost in this completely alien place.

We walk into a classroom filled with around 15 people in it. There's the guy Tori performed with at the Big Showcase that got her into the school. There's a kid with a puppet, a redhead, a brunette haired girl with coloured streaks running through it and a guy that she's attached to that are all familiar since they've been around our house with Tori.
"Tori! Who's she?" The redhead asks. Her voice is chirpy and way too loud for a Monday morning.
"This is Y/n, she's my sister." Tori explains, taking a seat next to the guy from the Big Showcase. I sit on the other side of her.
"You Vega's keep on coming." The brunette haired girl groans.
"Got a problem?" I ask.
"Not if you keep your hands off my boyfriend." She retorts.
"Then there's no problem." I state.
"That's Jade, the one I told you to watch out for." Tori grumbles in a low voice, clearly annoyed at my comments to the girl.
"The one you're scared of?" I ask, knowing how much she hates this Jade girl. Some long run rivalry because Tori kissed Jade's boyfriend, Beck, which must be the one she's clambering all over right now. Tori was so wrong doing that. A guy with a coconut in hand and a questionable outfit walks in and begins the lesson. Apparently he's the teacher. This school certainly is weird.

The lesson is over pretty quickly, we just did some weird drama game. I head to my other classes up until lunch. Tori drags me to sit with her friends who I learn are Jade, Beck, Cat, Andre and Robbie and his puppet who is apparently not a puppet and is called Rex.
"So, what're you going to do for your locker?" Beck asks.
"Put books in it?" I reply, confused. Jade lets out an amused huff, what's her problem?
"On the outside." Andre adds.
"Am I meant to do something?" I question.
"It's Hollywood Arts tradition to add something to the door to make it more unique." He explains.
"This school is so weird." I mutter, digging into my salad.
"So what's your fifth period?" Tori asks.
"Math with Miss Pickens." I reply after checking my timetable.
"Jade, you have that class too, don't you?" Beck asks.
"Yes..." She reluctantly answers after a moment.
"Can you show her where it is?" Tori inquires desperately as if I'm a child who can't find her way around.
"I'm perfectly capable of finding it myself." I mutter in defense.
"You have no idea where anything is." She deadpans. "Jade show her where it is, please." She adds.
"Fine. I want $50." Jade states with a cocky smirk.
"No, you don't." Beck comments.
"No I don't." She grumbles. It's crazy that she listens to him, or that she even stayed with him after what happened with Tori and Beck, I guess maybe to her it's not that big of a deal if she has the boy every girl in school wants.

The bell rings signifying the end of lunch and we head off to our fifth period. I follow Jade up some stairs and along some hallways.
"Why did you stay with him?" I ask as we walk up a flight of stairs.
"Excuse you?" She scoffs, looking at me as if I had just killed somebody.
"Why did you stay with Beck after he kissed Tori willingly?" I repeat with a little more detail this time, knowing that she understood me the first time.
"That's none of your business." She retorts, continuing down the hallway, looking away from me.
"So you're with him for the sake of it?" I ask, pushing her. I'm curious.
"Leave it, will you?" She exclaims, pushing me into a wall.
"Aww, did I hit a nerve?" I grumble mockingly.
"Because I love him." She yells unconvincingly.
"I'm not convinced." I reply with a taunting smile.
"I don't see why you care anyway." She scoffs.
"Oh I don't. But it's funny seeing you get so worked up about this." I smirk.
"I am not getting worked up." She raises her volume. We're still in the middle of the hallway, she's pressed me against the wall.
"We're going to be late, please show me where the class is." I reply.
"Fine." She groans, grabbing my wrist and dragging me to a classroom.

A/N: I'm going to (try) release this book twice a week, but I also have another book 'Miss Romanoff' that I'm trying to upload the same amount, but I hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading<3<3<3