Chapter 12

'Babygirl'

Once I'm home I change into some other clothes so that I don't get anything on Jade's. I get my chores done as quickly as I can before heading upstairs to watch a movie. I check my phone to see a few messages from Jade asking if I want to come over later so I begin to type a reply before deciding to go to Trina's room and ask her for advice.

"Hey Trina, can I talk to you?" I ask, standing in the doorway of her room.
"Sure, Y/n/n. Come here." Trina pats a space next to her on her bed and I sit down "What's up?" She asks, continuing to file her nails, only giving me a slight glance once I'm sat.
"So... you know that I've never found a guy that I was like... interested in before?" I murmur, not sure what I'm trying to say or how I'm going to say it.
"Oh, Y/n/n, did you finally find a guy? Is it Beck? Is that why you've been trying to break him and Jade up? Well, I thought you were doing that for me..." She half jokes, though I'm not sure she can ever be fully serious... or fully joking.
"I haven't been trying to break them up... I just gave her a clear perspective... and no it's not Beck that I'm interested in." I reply.
"Oh it's Jade. It's so Jade! I can tell when someone has a crush and you have a crush on Jade!" Trina squeals, running around her room after throwing her nail file down on her bed.
"Trina, shut it please!" I yell, hoping no one else would hear. Tori and a few of her friends are downstairs.
"Awh, my baby sister is growing up." She tackles me in a hug.
"Trina, I don't know if I like her or what. I just need your help." I sigh, thinking maybe I shouldn't have asked her for help in the first place. She's the definition of 'not a thought in the world'.
"Okay." She starts, sitting back down on the bed. "What made you think you might like her?" She asks, crossing her legs.
"Well, last night she threw a party and Robbie came. Jade wanted to mess with him so made me fake date her and it was really nice. So I don't know if I'm just in desperate need for a relationship or if I like her." I ramble, putting my head in my hands.
"What was she doing that night?" Trina asks after taking a moment to reply, obviously trying to think what's best in this situation.
"Calling me pet names... having her hands on me... It just felt like she was there, protecting me and it just felt nice." I huff.
"Awh, you got it bad." Trina smiles dramatically, smiling at me.
"Yeah, whatever. She wants to hang out today." I reply.
"Oh no honey. You gotta play hard to get!" She exclaims, getting excited now.
"Trina, no. None of your games." I huff, collapsing onto her bed.
"Yes, all of my games. It's Jade West, I mean I may not like her but if you see something in her then we're going to get her for you. But you can't be too easy to get, she likes a challenge." Trina explains. "You came home in her clothes, right?" She asks.
"Yeah, why?" I question, confused by her logic. I'm not really sure if I should be asking Trina of all people for advice but here goes nothing.
"Well, wear that in a few days to school. Don't message first. Don't ask to hang out first. Don't sound too eager for anything. And, start to act a little distant from her, show her how much she misses you." Trina explains, standing up, gesturing her hands a little too much.
"Trina, this isn't going to wo-" I interrupt before getting shut up by a pillow.

After a while Trina lets me free and I go to my room to crash. I wear Jade's shirt to bed, forgetting to answer her message.

I wake up to a figure to be watching over my bed, causing me to let out a squeal, almost immediately being shut up by a warm hand. It's still dark so all I can see is a silhouette.
"Shh, babygirl." A soft voice hushes me. What the hell is Jade doing here? "Why haven't you been answering me?" She asks. It's dark in my room, moonlight the only source of light. I look to my phone to see multiple missed calls and texts from her.
"I-I was asleep." I murmur once she moves her hand from my mouth, instead tracing it up and down my arm causing me to shiver. I'm still slightly in shock that she's broken into my room.
"You read the first few." She states simply, crawling into bed behind me so that my head is resting on her stomach. Her hand is resting on my cheek still, her thumb rubbing gently back and forth against my jaw.
"I..." I begin, not sure of what to say. "I meant to." I state quickly, panicking in her presence.
"Yeah, you meant to. Next time do so I don't have to break into your room." She orders. "Clear, darling?" She asks, using her hand on my cheek to harshly direct my gaze to look up at her.
"Clear." I sputter out. What's gotten over her?
"Good girl, now go back to sleep." She praises, making herself a little more comfortable so that she too could get some sleep. She huffs after a moment, laying herself down fully on my bed, pulling me on top of her so that my head is resting between her shoulder and neck. Her quick and effortless movements of my body causes my breath to hitch slightly.

A/N: YALL I KNOW IVE BEEN SO MIA RECENTLY, I PROMISE I DON'T MEAN IT I'M JUST SO BUSY

I'm gonna try write more but I'm so demotivated, especially for my other books, this is the only one I can seem to write... anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!<3<3<3<3