Chapter 19

'Sunny morning'

The moon is shining bright as Jade drives us back to hers. My arms are wrapped around her tightly, my head resting against her. I never imagined this is how the night would end. It's perfect.

Jade pulls back into her garage and pulls her helmet off, me following her actions.
"You know now that we've kissed, we can't share a bed just yet." I state as I get off of the bike.
"Why not?" She asks, her brows furrowed slightly. "We've always shared a bed." She states as we walk into the house.
"Well, it's different now. There's... tension." I explain. It's funny how she's getting so defensive, I'm only messing with her.
"There was before." She replies simply, heading up the stairs with me following closely behind.
"Well, we've kissed now." I state.
"Where are you going to sleep, then?" She questions with a quirked brow.
"You should be a gentle lady and offer me your bed." I joke.
"My bed, I'm sleeping in it." She replies, opening her room and heading in.

After changing into different clothes, me borrowing Jade's like usual, we both lay on the bed over the covers.
"I thought you weren't sleeping here tonight." She mumbles.
"I was messing with you." I smile, finding myself amusing.
"You're not funny." She mutters, rolling her eyes.
"I'm so funny." I retort.
"You keep telling yourself that." She replies as she rolls the covers from under us and pulls them over us.
"So, what's our date going to be?" I ask as I turn on my side to face her.
"It's a surprise." She states.
"You have no idea what to do." I chuckle.

I wake up with the sun shining down on my face. I feel like I'm in a movie. A gothic one looking at Jade's room. I feel a pair of arms tighten around my stomach pulling me in.
"Morning." I mumble.
"No." She replies, burying her head in my neck as she spoons me. "It's a Sunday, we're sleeping in." She demands. I sigh and turn in her grip, her eyes flickering open as I do so. "Sleep, Y/n." She orders, closing her eyes once more, her arm still draped over my waist. I'm about to do as she says before an idea pops into my head. I begin peppering kisses all over her face. "That isn't sleeping." She huffs, her eyes still closed. I make my way to her jaw and then down to her neck, making sure to kiss a few times on her pulse point. Jade's eyes snap open, her pierced brow slightly raised. Before I know it we're full on making out at 7 in the morning. She pulls me on top of her lap so that I'm straddling it. She licks her lip along my bottom lip before biting it gently causing me to let out a muffled moan, therefore making me blush. Jade pulls away with a slight smirk. "Is that what you wanted?" She asks, rubbing her thumb against my cheek as her hand rests on my jawline. I roll off of her lap to my previous position, too flustered to say anything. "Now, can we sleep?" She asks, pulling her arm around me once more.

Once again I wake up but this time the sun isn't hitting my face, nor are Jade's arms around me. Instead I'm facing away from the sun, my head resting on something other than a pillow. I lift my head slightly before realising in laying on Jade's chest. She's sketching on one of her designs but quickly shuts it and puts it to the side once she notices that I'm awake.
"Morning sleepyhead." She greets.
"Morning." I mumble, placing my head back down onto her chest.

"Hungry?" She questions, stroking through my hair.
"Sort of." I reply, sitting up so I can stretch. "Do you have orange juice?" I ask, suddenly craving it.
"Wait here." She says, getting up and heading out of her room. I glance over to her desk where the journal was before but decide to leave it. I'm not going to invade her personal stuff. Instead I decide to see what she has my contact saved as. Obviously her phone is locked so I send her a message. Her phone screen lights up, the contact name 'The pretty Vega'. The profile picture is a picture from last night that I didn't see her take. It causes me to smile. Who knew Jade West, the girl who's always equipped with a pair of scissors, could be sweet. I put her phone back just in time.

"Here." Jade says, handing me a glass of orange juice and some toast.
"Thank you." I smile, taking the food and drink.
"Why'd you send me a text?" She asks, looking at the message that was just a period.
"It was an accident." I reply, taking a sip.
"You're a terrible liar." She states, taking a seat back on the bed with her own toast.
"I wanted to see what you had my contact as." I admit with a slight smile.
"Don't let it get to your head." She retorts as she eats her toast.

"It's way too sunny to be outside." Jade sulks. I convinced her to come out on a walk, which she thinks seems pointless since she has a motorbike but I think it's nice, even if it's pointless.
"It's a nice day, it's not my fault you're a vampire." I joke.
"Am not." She huffs.
"Whatever you say." I reply. I lead her over to a swing set in the park we're walking through and take a seat on one of them, Jade taking the one next to me. "So, I guess the whole school already knows about our relationship, even if that was fake." I state.
"Oh so we're in a relationship now?" She teases.
"Well, what would you call it?" I ask.
"I don't know... a kiss-ship." She thinks, making the word up.
"That's not a real thing." I retort. "So relationship it is. Relationships aren't always romantic anyway." I explain. "Oh shit, I have to tell Trina." I mutter, standing up from the swing. "You coming?" I ask as I head to the gate of the park.

A/n: Inconsistent as ever... my bad!! I'm working on it... I have some time off so I'm going to try to get more done so I don't leave you all hanging for weeks... I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Thank you for reading<3

(Tuesday updates will resume after this update)