Chapter 22

'Hangover'

I wake up to a familiar warm feeling and snuggle in even closer, hiding from the sun.
"Finally awake?" A familiar voice questions, a smile evident in her tone of voice.
"No." I grumble, pulling the blanket over my head, attempting to get back to the peacefulness I was previously feeling.
"You can't stay in bed forever, y'know?" Jade questions, chuckling to herself slightly. God does my head hurt. I don't remember half of last night.
"Shush." I mumble, trying to get back to sleep once again, pushing my hand up to try to find her mouth to shush her.
"It's already 12." She replies, clearly ignoring my attempts.
"Can't you see I'm trying to sleep?" I question, removing myself from under the blanket and sitting up slightly so that I can see her better.
"Nope." She smiles, turning off her phone and putting it on her lap and turning her attention fully towards me. "How do you feel?" She questions, staring into her eyes.
"Rough." I mumble, turning to my bedside table in search of water. Of course to my luck there's none. "I'm gonna go get water, do you want anything?" I inquire, standing up, only now noticing I'm still in my costume.
"Don't forget to get some aspirin, but I'm okay." She replies. "I didn't want to change you and you weren't in a state to change yourself." She explains, noting my confusion.
"Thank you." I smile, happy at her decency. I kiss her on the cheek before heading out of the room.

I also grab some toast while I'm downstairs, suddenly feeling very hungry. As I'm about to head upstairs, I notice Trina and Tori both passed out on the couch in very uncomfortable positions, also still in their costumes. Very relatable. I chuckle to myself before leaving them both with some water and aspirin before heading back to Jade.

"That's what took you so long." Jade states, noting my toast, looking up from the bed.
"I'm a poor, starving girl." I joke before placing the toast, aspirin and water down. "I'm gonna get changed, feel free to have any of that." I state, notioning to the pile before heading into the bathroom with a change of much more comfortable clothes.
"Last night, did you say we're going to have our date tomorrow?" I question, not sure if I'm making it up. Last night is very foggy.
"Yeah, I did. Still okay with you?" She replies.
"Of course." I state, sliding back into bed and popping the two aspirin. "Can you stay? Or do you have things to do?" I question, turning my attention to my toast.
"I can stay. But don't expect me to go on another walk." She states seriously with slightly knitted brows.
"Of course not." I reply with a smile, reaching for the TV controls. "We'll just have a lazy day." I explain with a smile, pulling the covers over me further.
"Movies and McDonalds? I'll buy." She suggests with a smile. "We can order in." She adds, grabbing her phone.
"Definitely!" I reply quickly, instantly dreaming of my meal.

"I'm going home. I need to prepare for our date." Jade states, sliding out of bed and slipping her phone into her pocket.
"Why can't you stay for another night?" I question with a whine, pouting my lips slightly before rolling into the warm bit of the bed where she previously lay.
"If I stay here anymore I might as well move in." She states, kissing my forehead and grabbing her things, walking towards the door.
"What time tomorrow?" I question, giving in to letting her go.
"1pm." She states before heading out. Now what to do?

This is all levels of uncomfortable. Sinjin's house is extremely strange, though what would you expect from a guy like him.
"So, where do we start?" Andre questions. "A song that includes a mashup of genres." He mutters.
"Well, what genres should we use?" I question.
"Rock for sure, with something a little softer." He explains in reply."Something geeky." Sinjin mutters. "What do you like, Y/n?" Sinjjin questions.
"Does any of our opinions matter?" Robbie replies.
"Nope." He replies simply.
"Fine, I think we should use rap." I state, trying to get this over and done with as soon as possible.
"A rock rap mashup, perfect." Andre states. "Simple. And what do we write about?" He questions.
"We should write about destined love!" Sinjin suggests.
"A rock rap mashup about destined love? Completely opposite things, it could work." Andre thinks, though Sinjin's being strange. "I'll be on guitar, Robbie on drums and Sinjin on keyboard, Y/n you can do vocals." He explains. "Everyone good with that?" He adds, receiving various agreements in response. How bad can this really be?

A/n: A little bit of a shorter chapter, my mind wasn't working.

Should I create a tiktok? I've been thinking about it for a while but y'all would have to help me with a user...

Anyway! The day this comes out I'm turning 17 so maybe late replies to comments!