.Fourteen.

A SILVER-HAIRED VAMPIRE walked with his chin held up high as the corridors passed by him—all of the arched windows were shut closed—the only source of light was from the hanging candles attacked on the walls

A SILVER-HAIRED VAMPIRE walked with his chin held up high as the corridors passed by him—all of the arched windows were shut closed—the only source of light was from the hanging candles attacked on the walls. As he spotted a familiar door, he extended his hand to open it and a faint energy suddenly pounded onto his body. A force.

His brow quirked as his head tilted slightly. To verify his speculation, he stepped back from the area where he felt the energy and stepped back in. Then the same force tensed his muscles before he felt his body easing. It was very subtle. If an ordinary vampire experienced it, they wouldn't have sensed a single thing.

Standing still, he observed his surroundings more and searched for the origin of the mysterious energy. He found himself sensing a stronger aura behind the familiar oak wood door.

Why would anyone be in there? This place was rather secluded if compared with the rest of the castle. So, who would step foot in the East tower?

The East Tower is generally a place where the castle's staff avoids since it's a historical place. Specifically, it was the tower the late King had given to his beloved wife, the late queen, for her first gift. As years passed after the late queen's passing, no one dared to enter the tower except for the seven princes and a few castle staffs: the steward, butler, and housekeeper.

Opening the door, the prince braced himself for the person behind the door, his guards was completely up, prepared to launch himself on the 'intruder'.

When he saw a friendly vampire standing in the middle of the room with her wand in her hands, his face dropped as surprise filled his face. "Hello...?" Seulhyun waved her free hand at the prince.

Prince Sunghoon closed the door behind him and slowly approached the girl, confused on why she was here. Or how did she get here. "Who told you about about this place?" He asked.
"Oh, Sunoo told me to go here to practice my enchantments."

"Is there a problem I'm unaware of?" Seulhyun asked as her hand which held the wand wavered. Her pressed expression didn't go unnoticed by the prince as he spoke, "Did Sunoo told you anything about this tower?"

"Yes. He did!" Seulhyun answered, glancing at her hand. She had been in this room for hours practicing her stamina and endurance on doing a few spells. So far, she was an hour in, and it would be a lie if she said her hand didn't ache. With every minute passing, she could feel her strength extracting from her body. However, she didn't want to give in so easily. Not when she is already breaking her previous record.

"He told me that this tower, The East Tower, is where the late queen spent most of her time in, resulting it to become a very respected place in the castles. Don't worry, he has warned me of what to do and what not to do."

Sunghoon pursed his lips, nodding at words, agreeing to what she just said. None of it was false. "That's right." He said, "I'm guessing you're here to...train?" His statement came off more as a question as confusion lingered in his voice.
Seulhyun nodded. "You're correct."