3

Khurrana House
Khushi reached home within an hour after wrapping her works. Yes,it was hard,but she had already informed Neha to cancel all her works for the day,after her mother told her about the Pooja .

Still she had to finish off the things that needed to be finished for she was travelling after that. Her destination New York. To find ASR.. the real one. It was the first step to bring the snake out of his hole. That is pouring hot oil on its hole. Or put a frog,to tempt it out. She would see both ways. Tempt the snake,if it doesnot work,then pour hot oil,and the scalded snake would crawl out..

The first plan was already at work. The newest addiction of ASR was her chess piece. Of course she would not place a single piece for him. She would lent him as many as he wants. From last four years that is what KK was doing. Providing Aryan with all the pleasure he wanted. His one weakness,women,and Khushi and Kashish were both victims to it. So she played her cards right. Provide your enemy what they want,if you want to enjoy the game. Donot provide your loved ones what they need,want,if you want them to improve..

And Khushi was going to kill Aryan Singh Raichand as slow as ever. She would torture him for every woman who has lost her life in his hand,for his brutal fetish..

The women in his place,were some of the women who were left haunted by Aryan and some other people like him. The ones who had met Aryan before readily agreed for plastic surgery and some more treatments,so spiritual healing,from their traumas,and were ready to rip them off.

Yes,it was a mission,not just against Aryan,but many more Aryans hiding behind the perfect faces. The polite smiles,elegant getups,polished shoes,shophisticated life's hide ugly demons behind..

Actually it's not just rich people. Everyone can be there. It's just out own value that keeps us safe. Some thing money,power can make them invincible. Some hide behind the facade of being poor,weak and try to do dirty. It's people's choice. Not Rich's,not poor. It's our own choice..

And what Khushi was planning was not murder. It was something more..Something more delicious for the destroyed beings like her..

And she wondered if the real ASR,Arnav Singh Raizada would be with her..If he doesnot,then she would use him,but would be honest with him after it ends. And if he stands against her,then she would avoid hurting him,stay away from him,and move swiftly,to avoid confrontation with him,for she knew he was innocent as much as his sister was..But if there is a wild fire,even innocent would be hurt. So she wished,for once to meet the said man and know,his opinion..

Except Khushi's parents,Neha and Karan,both victims,yes donot think men donot suffer. Men just keep quite more,no one knew what was going on. Khurrana industries was working as usual.. And KK was still KK,the cold business woman,trying to take the legacy of her parents to a step higher..

"We have reached home Boss"Karan said,waking Khushi up as she was resting,after not having sleep for days. Actually she was on pills,still sometimes it was too much for even pills to work to put her to sleep. Only when her body couldnot handle anymore would she collapse. And it would cause Khuranna couple so much distress that Khushi would try her best to fall asleep,with music,with massage,with whatever mean it could be..