6

The death of his mother,due to high fever where medicine did not work,the death of his father,the continuous miscarriage of Anjali,made Arnav somewhat a recluse. He would often go to hospitals,to do charity,bring gifts for young patients,terminally I'll patients and sometimes would donate blood too.. Normally he would give food,clothes and medicine to people as charity to seek peace..

No matter how ruthless you are,it's good to do service. Even if it's small thing like picking a stone on the road..

The hospitals, orphanages,old-age homes were his place to be found when he could not be found in luxurious penthouse..

All he would seek would be the happiness of his sister,for she was his world. Anjali was there with him,for him. No matter how serious the problem would be, situation would be,even if Anjali couldnot give him money,she was there.

When Ratna had to support Arnav,make him understand that his father loved him. That whatever Aarav was trying to tell Arnav to make him stand against Avinash was wrong,Anjali would be there too..

Even though after their parents death,they broke apart due to Aarav,he still wished for her safety. Just like he knew,she would too. For she was her first child and only one existing..

Arnav had grown up all alone. Not that Anjali was with family,Anjali just became a slave to them..

And touching Anjali,harming her in such a way,that she didn't wish to live anymore,Aryan had crossed his limits.

And Arnav Singh Raizada was waiting for a chance,to swallow Aryan Singh Raichand and his father totally. What he didnot know was his chance had already started walking towards him,with full pace..

Khushi had to leave the very night of the Pooja,for New York..She got information that ASR had flown to India in rage,to pick his sister up. She was suicidal after loosing her last chance to have a child and Arnav was not going to leave his sister alone to fight through it..So Khushi was informed that ASR had denied any appointments..Yet Khushi was happy. Anjali being away from Aryan means Arnav hates Aryan..

And who better that Anjali would be a way to Arnav..

So she still departed. This time with a change in plan.. She asked the Khuranna couple alongwith Mohini to reach New York within a month with baby Kashish. What she was planning would take time. And she would want to see,what Anjali thinks of that Husband of hers..

There was more in play,than the surface and Khushi was ready to open it and bring it on ground for Raizada siblings to see..

She would make Anjali,the weak,innocent,gulible Anjali to stand against Aryan and see how does it feel..

She knew she had to convince Arnav,for Anjali was not a pawn. If she dared to touch Anjali,she would face the wrath of an injured lion,that she didnot wish to,want to provoke..

So with Arnav's approval she would play. She wished Anjali to  demand divorce from Aryan. For whatever she was planning,she didnot wish for Anjali to face the dirt due to it..

While Khushi was busy with her Pooja,Arnav had already brought Anjali from India. What Khushi didnot know was,Anjali had long took the signature of Aryan on the divorce paper and the custody of her unborn baby through his secretary..

Yes, while Khushi played her cards well by providing Aryan women,the ones who seeked vegenace from his kind..Arnav and Anjali had already bought the most loyal people of him. Some through threat,some through money,yet Aryan and Araav Raichand were walking on dynamite without knowing when it was going to blast...

The game was intesifing,with too powerful cats cornering two rats..

All that was waiting to be seen was,who would get the first kill??