11

As Arnav said and Khushi observed,Aman reached out Neha the very next day. And Neha too gladly accepted it. But the meeting was to be arranged in Khurrana Empire,as Khushi was working hard on the project of her father's birthday.

Khurrana Empire mainly focused on Hotels and construction before Khushi's arrival. With her arrival,they were venturing into jewellery and fashion too. Due to Khushi's heart that lied in Lukhnowi Chikon Kari.. She very much loved Indian traditional clothes and works and wished to establish them on the globe. And Khurrana Empire was already an established brand. So it was much easier to venture. Still it was in the beginning phase,to mix modern culture with traditional approach. And that was the front where she and Arnav were going to collaborate. AR was a brand mainly focused on fashion and Entertainment industry. An all round empire built by Ratna Raizada,her vision,that she solely handed over to Arnav in her will. It had never stepped it's foot in India due to her far sightedness.. Aman's dad,who was the best friend of Ratna and a brotherly figure to her,managed that investment for her. At that time it was mainly a production house,and worked with big brands and others in fashion. But young Arnav with his sheer talent,had taken AR to a new hight..

Arnav Singh Raizada arrived at Khuranna Empire sharp on the clock. Neha and Karan were waiting for him.

They escorted ASR,Aman Mathur and Kavya Desai,the head designer inside.

Kavya Desai,the young yet talented head designer of AR,so wanted to meet the owner of Khuranna Empire. She was a typhoon,taking everything head-on. She was breaking pre conceived concepts and creating new era in fashion industry through her seer hardwork..And it made the talented Kavya Desai uncomfortable. She was very talented and very competitive. It was not easy for her to be at the position she was at such a young age. But she forgot,it was Arnav and Aman who wanted someone young at managerial posts. So that the ideas won't be clogged. When young minds are given higer position,they dare to take risk,instead of playing safe. Yet there were enough wise and adults,in the board to guide the decision making process. They heard both sides and then took decision..

It cannot be said,old people are not innovative or risk takers. But they are old with experience. And their experience is what makes them.  They were once young too,and they know better,the risk factors. Only when young and old come together,the new thinking,courage of young ones,wisdom,knowledge of old ones,can we move forward..

And ASR had understood this very early thanks to Senior Mr Mathur and his mother.

Yet some people have too much confidence in themselves,their talent that they overlook everything else. And it is the first step towards ego..

Arnav and Aman had noticed Kavya's attempt to undermine Khushi,once she was informed of the possible collaboration. According to her,KK was a risk taker and if something goes wrong,there won't be anyone to take her fall. But she forgot she was appointed at that place,to have that courage,boldness to take risk..

And about taking risk,business is a risk..Actually nothing in this world is not without a risk. So what if Khushi liked to play by edge.. She had that confidence in her ability to be safe. And that is what matters..

Neha and Karan took the trio into the conference room and made them sit. Refreshments were offered. Kavya impatiently asked about Khushi's whereabouts.

Arnav looked at Aman sideways,noticing her attitude. It was the first time they were witnessing it. Otherwise Kavya would stay quite most of the time.

Karan became serious seeing the attitude of Kavya. It was basic manner to offer guests time to breathe before official meetings starts. And Neha had already informed Aman,Khushi was running on the clock. So she would like to have ten minutes. And both side had already accepted it. Kavya's attitude made Karan wonder about Arnav's too.

Seeing the change in expression of the duo,Aman immediately glared at Kavya and diverted Karan by asking something else. The conversation led to Mr and Mrs Khurrana,and it was normal again..

And within ten minutes as they finished their coffees, Khushi was there.

It took more than an hour of discussion to reach an agreement. Actually it was purely business. A cover for working together. Yet profitable to both..

According to the proposal, Khuranna empire and AR would be working together for three years next. In these three years,they would be coming up with various projects,and both would contribute according to the project..

After an hour of discussion,with nonsensical interference from Kavya,that Aman had to shut up.. Both party came to conclusions and were ready to sign contracts in the next few days..

As Arnav was ready to live,he shook his hands with Khushi and both wished each other a successful collaboration..

Only time would tell,how successful this collaboration would be..

Love me,if you dareOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara