1

New York
Arnav Singh Raizada was pacing across his room in worry. And the reason..
  His sister,Anjali Raichand,was not picking up his call. And it never happened before. No matter how much busy Anjali was,she will never ignore his,her Chhote's call.

   Arnav kept dialing again and again. But nobody answered. Finally he decided to call Aryan Singh Raichand, the husband of his sister.

   The call was answered after a few rings. And a lady answered the call..
  Lady:Who are you?
   "Where is your boss?" Asked Arnav gritting his teeth.

  The lady remained silence for some time. Then came Aryan's voice from the other side
"Hello Sale sahab,what is the matter?"
  "Jijaji,di is not picking up her phone. Do you know where she is?" asked Arnav gently while clenching his fist to control his anger.
  "Anjali is at home." replied Aryan and cut the call.

  Arnav's grip on the phone tightened. He so wanted to smash it. But with it being the only medium to contact Anjali,he could not. He raked his hand through his messed hair again and again in frustration.

   Just then the phone rang. Arnav picked up the phone looking at the I'd which said Aman.

  "Aman,did you ask your mother to look for do?" asked Arnav hurriedly.

  "Yes,ASR. I did. And what mum said is not a good news" said Aman.

   Arnav's heart skipped a beat. He was scared now. He knew what a devil his brother in law was. And his sister was so naive to worship him like god.

  "ASR are you there?" asked Aman anxiously after not getting any reply from Arnav.

  "Yeah.  I am okay. Tell me Aman,what has happened" said Arnav desperate to know about his sister.

  "ASR ,Anjali had a misscariage again. This is the third time. Doctor said it will be difficult for her to be pregnant after this" said Aman.

   Arnav was dazed. Again his sister had misscariage and that scum was enjoying with his mistress.

    His sister,Anjali was married to Aryan in typical arranged marriage. It was his grandmother who got Anjali married to Aryan. And now Anjali is suffering.

    Arnav was broken by the news. He could not protect his sister from her miseries.. 

   "Aryan Singh Raichand... Today you have crossed all limits of your sins by killing the last hope of my Di.. And from today onwards I, Arnav Singh Raizada, will drag you to your doom step by step.. Wait for me.. "shouted Arnav,his eyes cold and dead..