9

"Aman,did you inform Khuranna empire that I want to meet KK?"asked Arnav. He was full on workoholic mood. Meeting KK was a must,for he had to know what she wished from his sister.

"I tried to contact them. All I got was,they will contact us again"said Aman..

He had asked Arnav to respond to KK. But Arnav choose to take time. Now the dice was on KK's side. And they had to wait..

Arnav was sitting on his chair,lost. Then it hit him. He can meet KK the same way she approached his sister..

So next morning our dear hero was fully ready,in joggers,shoes,and went to the park. Yet Anjali said she has to sleep some more due to cold and slept..

Arnav waited,waited and waited for more than two hours but no KK appeared there. He left frustrated..

The next day too same happened. Actually Anjali had caught cold. But Khushi had informed her that she would go for a business trip for a week,so she had no wish to go for walk..

Alad,Arnav didnot know. Khushi really had left to Germany,for an important conference the very next day.

Arnav had to fail again and again for five days. Then he gave up. He decided he would meet KK in her favourite cafe,as per the PI had found out..Yet it was a failure too. In between Arnav had work,and for that he left for Canada,the very day Khushi landed.

Arnav returned only after a month due to the new establishment there. He had to stay there to see the management was at place.

After finishing his work Arnav rushed back to New York. The very next day without any risk,he waited for KK(as they are not close,so for Arnav Khushi is just KK)at the cafe. As he had read,she arrived sharp mine in the morning. To pick up her coffee and some food for Karan and Neha sometimes. As Khushi sat in the lonely corner of the cafe,outlooking the garden infront of it,scrolling through her phone,Arnav approached her..

"What a coincidence that out of all places we meet here Miss Khushi.."said Arnav as he took the seat infront of Khushi..

"Mr Arnav Singh Raizada, don't you know,it's impolite to sit with someone without invitation?"replied Khushi in same playfully serious manner.

Both were testing each other. Who would bent first. Both knew they are there to work together and it was the best way to deal with their enemy. Yet both were testing water..

"Then would you mind inviting me,Miss Khuranna?"Arnav said with a smirk..

Khushi looked at that handsome face with a smirk. She wondered how many women have fallen for that smirk alone. Aranv Singh Raizada was charming to the bones and he knew it..That was a bad news for his enemy. But he was facing KK.If you walk on high ground infront of her,then she would push you even higher. And wait for your fall. If Arnav being born with golden spoon gave him confidence to deal with anyone and anything,then Khushi's background gave her insight, Courage and willingness to step back..

"Ohh..I am so sorry Mr Raizada. What a honour that you have graced this insignificant person with your presence..Please take your seat..Waiter,please bring Mr Raizada his favourite Iced Americano.."replied Khushi..

Arnav was speechless for a moment.Here he thought they were going to play push and pull for soemtimes. He was prepared with everything,to show Khushi Khuranna her place..He wanted her to know who was in power here. But Khushi's approach was totally different.. It seemed like he had too much preconceived ideas on KK..

"So Mr Raizada,after not accepting our request to meet,why did you sent us message with the wish to meet?"asked Khushi,direct to the point..

Again Arnav was aghast. He thought Khushi would at least maintain her dignity. But she was so direct..

"Actually Miss Khuranna,I just wished to know the reason of you approaching my sister. That is it"Arnav replied a little toned down..

"That's it Mr Raizada? Really? Then let me be honest,I wanted to meet you through your sister. And I wanted to know Anjali more. And donot worry,I am not going to use you or your sister. Actually I donot use people. Just take the chances and use the opening in people's way of conduct.."clarified Khushi..

"But why..Miss Khuranna doesnot need me or my AR.. Why did you wish to meet me?"asked Arnav ..

"Aryan Singh Raichand"Khushi said the name with so much coldness and hatred that Arnav thanked God he was not her enemy..